HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Oct 31, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I just got my first round of trick or treaters! Yay! Gotta man the door; but I have to say, the amount of kids gets less and less every year. Now hovering parents do parties, what kind of shit is that. We would start trick or treating the second our feet hit the ground when we got off the city bus/later school bus. No-one would believe the killing we used to make in Flushing, it was unreal but much less so when we moved to greener pastures that are now chop-sockeyed and landscape raped. Elementary school, 3:00 we were suited up and out there. Plus, the curfew was 10:00, not this ridiculous 8:00. And also now the kids' parents drive them around. Walk you fat fukks and earn that candy.

[​IMG]

I honestly don't know if that's some kind of face with a kiss for a mouth or some horizontal labia. More later. GO JETS!!!

EDIT & P.S.: OK, this is far less wonky, but because it's far less wonky, I like it far less.

[​IMG]

#1 jetophile, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    joe, NYJetsO12, Brook! and 2 others like this.
  2. jetophile

Happy Anniversary to @KWJetsFan! Doorbell ringing!

KWJetsFan likes this.
  3. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Thanks buddy!!!

4. jetophile

I'm a bra, bro, lol.

We had about 25 trick or treaters, about the same as last year. We're so shamelessly generous. At one point I emptied half the bowl into a kids jack o' lantern. His face lit up lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm thoroughly enjoying a Vincent Price schlockfest: 'House of Wax', 'The Pit and the Pendulum', 'The Masque of the the Red Death', 'House on Haunted Hill', 'Theatre of Blood', 'The Last Man on Earth'. I'm in my glory! Hot mulled cider is on the stove! : )

Happy Samhaim all!

Brook! and KWJetsFan like this.
  5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

My kids split up ,2 different neighborhoods. 6 full size candy bars between them. Kudos to those houses.

CBG, Brook! and The Dark Knight like this.
  6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

As for me. 2 hours in a driveway drinking beers with a few dads as the kids made their rounds

CBG and Brook! like this.
  7. jetophile

Beers, Cheers, and Three Musketeers (bars)! I'm tellin' ya, the candy companies get cheaper and cheaper every year (things keep getting smaller and smaller). 'Fun size', what garbage. That's why we load 'em up. Spent $40 on candy, but I wish they still sold the old time stuff like Sugar Babies, BB Bats taffy, Sweet Tarts, Red Hots, Milk Duds, Tootsie Rolls, and goddamn Bazooka gum - well, you can still find SOME of those if you look really hard, but they're getting phased out to a high degree. Then again kids not familiar with what we used to love would probably just toss them. $100,000 bar and Baby Ruth for the win. I was never really a fan of Butterfingers or those nasty root beer barrel hard candy things, but to each their own. Fun fact: a ton of candy when we were growing up were full of carcinogens. Dyes like Red Lake and Yellow Lake, it was basically nuclear waste in a lollipop.

Brook! and FJF like this.
  8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Waterside dining at the Gowanus Canal!

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

BTW, Halloween will never be the same for me after tonight. I saw a woman in a lime green glitter crusted Tinkerbell costume.

She was eighty years old.

CBG, NYJetsO12, Brook! and 1 other person like this.
  10. jetophile

Good for her, I love her already. Beats going to a wake and sitting around with other people talking shit with an embalmed stiff in the room.

11. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Bad news is my wife and I split up almost a year ago. Today was our 10 year wedding anniversary.
    The good news is, once we decided to end the marriage we were able to go back to where we were when we were best friends. We actually spent the whole day today celebrating and watching watching horror movies. So not all Is lost. I still got to enjoy Halloween today with my best friend. Thanks for remembering the anniversary though.

BacktoQueens, CBG and NYJetsO12 like this.
  12. jetophile

Ugh. I'm sorry. Well, at least it sounds amicable. What horror flicks did you watch? The Mud Bowl, the Jets vs. Denver, or the Jets vs Pittsburgh (twice, in different years)? Oh, of course, 'Night of the Living Dead', silly me. Same thing.

KWJetsFan and CBG like this.
  13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

You are right. Halloween will never be the same. BECAUSE IT DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN THAT! :D:cool:

FJF likes this.
  14. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Walk you fat fukks ...too funny. I wonder if Melania T would have the guts to say that to overweight America heheheheh

The whole culture runs on food, dopey TV, and Guns

15. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Love you jeto. You are one cool cat. You are one of the posters that makes this place unique. Having 12 year old twin boys makes Halloween special for me. This year I couldn’t be there due to family matters but my wife shared the pictures.

People like you make Halloween special for families like us. Long live Jeto.

CBG likes this.
  16. jetophile

What did your twin boys dress up as? I'm putting my money on a jihadist and a hostage taker.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

goat herders

Today's trick or treating in broad daylight is for hunger. Daylights saving time used to end on the last Sunday in October so it would be dark by 5:30 p.m. ....packs.....roaming the streets after dark...a smashed pumpkin here and there.....maybe get 'egged' and a shaving cream shampoo from the older kids somewhere along the way but whatever.......daylight takes the 'spooky' out of Halloween.......the ghouls/goblins vibe was what Halloween was all about.....

#17 joe, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    FJF likes this.
  18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Lol. They aren’t like me. They are true Americans. They dressed as characters in the Fortnite game.

19. jetophile

20. jetophile

I want this. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]