Happy Easter

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by CBG, Apr 1, 2018.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Great movie, great story, great acting

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

No offense, but I thought 'The Passion of the Christ' flat out sucked. I finally saw it last year, and I can't even remember how I got railroaded into watching it. It wasn't like I didn't know how it was going to end or anything. The character of Satan was a direct - and I mean as in full plagiarism ripoff - of the character Ismael from 'Fanny and Alexander', which is, btw, a millions times far superior film. 'The Passion'? I yawned through most it, but movies about Jesus always tend to get a free pass no matter how crappy they are just because of the subject matter. Oh, my God, whatever you do, don't ever watch 'Risen' with Joseph Fiennes - unless, of course, you enjoy snorefests and want to get bored into a coma. Some scenes are so campy, it's laughable, so it does have that going for it. Anyway, Mel Gibson is an anti-semitic self-important blowhard. Yo, Mel, Jesus was a Jew, just sayin'. Idiot. Not you, him. He's also a nut, Expect his new one to be ten times more Pagan as er, um, OK I'll stop talking, I don't want to insult anyone. To each their own. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

3. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Organized religion is the most effective and oldest form of population control.

I can't remember who is at fault for Christianity, but they are evil to the core.

5. jetophile

^Population control?! Irish Catholics breed like rabbits! That's probably how the whole Easter Bunny thing started!

-Signed,
    Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

Dierking likes this.
  6. jetophile