Gonna join in protest at the game tomorrow.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Royal Tee, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Trump got exactly what he wanted, attention on himself! In a previous post I explained his disorder. It is called Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Everyone should look up the definition and you will see it defines his behavior to the tee. The best thing to do is to actually ignore him. When the media puts him in the spotlight, they are satisfying his disorder. I am surprised that many people, who are probably smarter than me, have not figured this out. So every time Trump gets your blood pressure up, he has played you like a violin.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Football is supposed to be something where despite these social issues, we can escape it all for a few hours and find common ground with everybody. They are ruining it. And I mean the media. A player may kneel. A fan might be upset, but it can only be as big as the media makes it. Nothing carries on without an audience. They are trying to infuse every aspect of our lives with this manufactured civil war until we can't escape it. I can't even watch espn anymore because Shannon sharpe and Bayless and the gang have become race peddlers. And some one needs to put trump in time out from the internet. He really f--ked it up this weekend.

Jonathan_Vilma and FJF like this.
  3. typeOnegative13NY

Whether that's true or not, the media will not ignore it or him because ratings come far before our best interests

4. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

don't know folks......someone will have to explain to me how oppressed these players are when they make at least 6 figures, are rock stars on the field, and everyone in the media drools over their every move.......

oh wait, they' re exercising their rights and representing everyone else and "validating other groups" ,oh i get it now......and who exactly are these other groups??

you know what, stand your ass up and put your fist down while this country's anthem is playing. you want to protest, fine.
    do it off the field by opening your mouth in the appropriate forum, giving intelligent, fact based arguments why things need to change.

only then will i listen to these cowards.

5. JulesWinfield89

JulesWinfield89 Active Member

They have the right to be malcontent dirtbags and disrespect the flag, the owners and coaches also should punish them which is their right as employers.

It's also my right not to watch. I'm done with the NFL and so are many others. Good job roger you liberal piece of garbage

dogg likes this.
  6. JulesWinfield89

Let them take a pay cut and give the money to poor black communities like Camden god damn it !!! Then I'll believe it

7. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

You don't escape racial profiling, because you're rich. You don't escape being judged when you walk into a store, simply because of your skin color. You don't escape being pulled over/ stopped by law enforcement just because you're wealthy, as a person of color. Did you see the Michael Bennent video? That's what's happening around this country and it happens on a daily basis; no, it does the end result is not always fatality- but the anxiety, fears, and apprehension that people of color experience when law enforcement is anywhere near a said area is not "escaped, or when they see yet another person of color have their rights be violated by police officers(with impunity) is not escaped. Racism in this country is pervasive to people of their color, in form or another, REGARDLESS of the tax bracket they belong too.

8. JulesWinfield89

That's utter and complete garbage I'm sorry. If you're following the law you have nothing to fear from law enforcement

Go to the streets of Beirut and see what fear is you ignoramus

9. BigSnacks54

That's your American experience. It's not mine, nor is it for many African Americans in this country. For many of us, it is simply a game of survival.

10. JulesWinfield89

Then how do you explain the millions of police interactions in cities all the time with whites blacks browns yellows etc that end with no incident? How do you explain cops risking lives in those same cities and towns keeping people save regardless? If you have a problem with a particular officer or officers fine but to say there's systemic racism against blacks is ridiculous. Maybe it's not racism- could it be that blacks commit more violent crimes ? Hmm

11. BigSnacks54

How do you explain the fact that police shootings, involving African Americans, Almost RARELY result in a conviction of an officer. How do you explain the fact police departments, such as Fergurson, have come under federal oversight due to documentation of systematic racism? That various police departments are more likely/pull over black drivers more then they are to pull over white Americans?

As for the bold, unless you think that black are intrinsically more likely to commit crimes, the very reason blacks have a reputation of committing more crimes or commit more crimes(though their is evidence to dispute that blacks commit more violent crimes than what- is you know because of that bold monkey in the room called slavery, which has robbed millions and millions of African Americans of wealth/ access to education.

#131 BigSnacks54, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  12. typeOnegative13NY

I hear
    regardless of whether I agree with this or not.... it has what to do with football? And Bennett? The one throwing up the fist when he tackled a white player?

JulesWinfield89 likes this.
  13. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

So let's say these few bad apples aren't doing these stupid things on purpose. Maybe they are just lazy as hell or incompetent to the extreme. The problem remains that fellow "good" cops and the justice system continue to have their back and try to help them.

Stop covering for bad cops.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

14. typeOnegative13NY

Honestly , how many instances can you confirm that bad cops are being covered up for? It is such a drop in the ocean and more of an assertion than anything else. You may feel in some cases that someone didn't deserve the force they got, but like I said it's much easier to arm chair qb all of it on YouTube than it is to actually be in the situation. And a lot of times that is what the court determines.

JulesWinfield89 likes this.
  15. BigSnacks54

Exactly, which is why the designation of good cop/ bad cop is pointless. We've had so many cases where the police reports of officers differed drastically to that of the events which have occurred. It turns out that to avoid harassment in their work place environment, that a good chunk of these cops are willing to sacrifice morals to get keep their jobs.

16. JulesWinfield89

Goodell is like Nero who played the fiddle while Rome burned

17. JulesWinfield89

Don't confuse him with the facts his mind is already made up. One thing is for sure he has no clue how tough and dangerous it is to be a cop in Chicago or Detroit. But that's liberals for you. No clue how the real world works and more concerned with ultra tolerance than safety. Unfortunately it's getting us killed

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  18. BigSnacks54

Stop watching Fox News and get out of your bubble, and I promise you will sound less ignorant than you currently are.

19. BigSnacks54

Stop singing the anthem and waving the flags at games and thew protest that you so vehemently detest will cease. Whether you think it's disrespect or not, the flag is a political symbol which opens way for political protest,

20. JulesWinfield89

Don't you love how all of the progressive left assumes conservatives watch Fox all day which has been left of center for several years since Murdocks sons took over ?