For all those who want a QB so very badly

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Crickett, Feb 20, 2006.

?

The "franchise QB" with a cannon for an arm.... or the mere offensive linemen

1. Brodie Coyle

18.6%
  2. D'Brickashaw Ferguson

81.4%
  1. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Crickett's posts don't make too much sense period

2. Crickett

Crickett New Member

No way dude, we need DA QUEW BEES!!!! Cutler in da first, Croyle in the second and Marcus Vick in the third if he even lasts that long. And John Abraham for Phillip Rivers, and a future first for Matt Schaub.

That way the Jets can have FACES FOR THEIR FRANCHISE!!!! It's da truth. Wee need DA QUEW BEES!!! Having an actual team is for chumps. We need playmakers!!!!

ISIAH THOMAS 4 JETS GM!!! HE'LL GET DA QUEW BEES!!!!!

I'M WIT YA, WE NEED CROYLE #4!!!!

#22 Crickett, Feb 20, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  3. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

I concur. He thinks he's being clever but it just looks childish and dumb. I wonder how old he is actually.

4. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Netheir!!!!!!!

5. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

What does Netheir mean? :beer: jk

6. :lol: And that's exactly what this thread is hinting at. Trap us naysayers into selecting the better overall player in order to further along an agenda of drafting O-linemen w/ every single pick.

7. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

croyle does not have a cannon and d-brick is not a mere offensive lineman

8. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

I think we should trade our 2nd, Adrian Jones, and Brandon Moore along with our #4 pick up with New Orleans so we can take Croyle #2.

9. AlToon4prez

AlToon4prez Member

I'm stealing you're avatar for another board. Sorry

10. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

Croyle's not a franchise QB. Comparing a top 10 talent to a 2nd round pick is insane.

Adrian Jones is here and LT is not a necessity. If we want a QB then we take Leinart, Young, or Cutler in that order. Then get Marcus McNeill, a true run mauling RT, in the second and address G later or through FA.

11. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

I'd have to agree. I myself am a Charlie Whitehurst fan.

12. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

ive seen you post that in at least 2 or 3 threads, either everyone else finds it as ridiculous as i do and chooses not to acknowledge it or just doesnt care, but i wanna know what high school qb you seriously think could even have a chance at running an nfl offense.

and i dont believe anyone is saying bollinger should be a long term starter but hes already under contract and can do just a good a job being a stop gap qb as anyone else we might sign this offseason. so why not let him play next year its not like anyone can really think we have a shot at competing.

and i just wanna say this pole is really biased. of course everyone would rather d'brick especially in the first round. any of the top 3 qbs and this pole becomes split 50-50.

13. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

I want McNeill too, but I don't know if he will make it out of the first round. There are a lot of teams that could take him late in the first. I think most draft projections have him going mid to late first round.

14. tpjets62

tpjets62 Member

Not only is he under contract, he is only going to cost 1/2 mil against the cap. It would be foolish to release him. Towards the end of the season I heard several of the announcers say there were several teams that would grab him in a heartbeat over what they have. I dont know why some people bash him so badly. Hes not a top 10 qb, no question. Hes not in the bottom 5 either

15. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

Getting both in the first two rounds would be sweet.

16. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I voted for Croyle just because I think this poll is retarded. Purposely putting up options for a top 5 player and a guy who won't even be taken in the 1st round just to come out tomorrow and say "see, everyone wants the OL" is completely irresponsible.

17. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

Maybe Crickett is a sports journalist or other member of the media. They do things like that all the time.

18. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

...did you happen to catch the game against the dolphins when he threw for 320 yards? Is he the second coming? Definitely not, but I have no problem with him as a backup to whomever is the QB...

19. azjet

azjet New Member

That is crap. You know it, yet you continue to spread that BS. You and Bit roommates? Still having nocturnal Vinmissions? Please convince me through logic, stats, Nostradamus, or your mamma's crystal ball cuz your opinion don't cut it.

20. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

This Poll is useless, especially since Croyle will be lucky to sniff the first round.

Ellis