Dolphins possibly kicking Mare out

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Hazardous Waters, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

If they do, they'll go after AV or Vanderjagt. Miami is going to be a force soon.

2. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

I saw on KFFL that they were interested in Vanderjagt. Better him than Vinatieri. If the Pats aren't going to re-sign Vinatieri, he better not stay in the division. :mad:

3. southfla_jetfan

southfla_jetfan New Member

The Dolphins asked O'Lindo Mare this morning to take a pay cut. He told them no, not happening. The Dolphins also told him that Vanderjagt came to the Dolphins on his own (sure he did). They told Mare to start exploring other opportunities, because they are.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Rumors have it they want vanderjagt, are they tryg to collect good stat guys who fold in big spots at every position? They have 2 old vets from their choking D days(Taylor and Zach), they acquire Daunte then want Vanderjagt?

5. JHTJ

JHTJ New Member

You're a joke.

6. nyjunc

All the facts support me. Daunte is amajor choker, Vanderjagt has done nothing but choke in big spots and zach and JT were the leaders of an overrated D that was humiliated annually in the playoffs from '97-'01. What do you want me to tell you? Should I lie and tell you how great these players are and how I think Miami is the tam to beta now? What have I posted that is wrong and please back it up w/ facts.

7. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

As tough as it may be to swallow, but he is giving you facts in the post above.

That being said, I think Saban will have you boys contending for a championship in the next 2-3 years.

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Kicking Mare out?! HAH, fitting word play. I hear he's with the Rockettes now. Vaya con Dios, muchacho.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It's quite clear.

#9 jetophile, Mar 15, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  9. JHTJ

JHTJ New Member

Junc, I'm fully capabable of going back and forth with you on this, but I've been there and done that. I said you were a joke because your arguments are quite comical. Not because I felt like getting into a pissing match with you.

Continue to believe what you'd like to believe, I'll continue to find your act funny, and everybody will get along just fine.

10. nyjunc

This is what I expected, you have nothing to dispute anything I have written so you go ont he offensive and attack me. Typical.

11. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Hmm...John Elway was a "choker" until he won the SuperBowl. I guess the only guys worth having play for the Steelers or PAts since they are the only folks to win the Bowl in the last few years. The other 30 NFL teams must be full of chokers and never-beens. It must be nice to live in a simple world Junc.

12. nyjunc

Who thought Elway was a choker? he took teams that weren't great to 3 SBs and lost to far superior teams in each game. Daunte can't even get his team to the playoffs in a weak div and conf. Vanderjagt missed a GW kick against Miami in the '00 WC, missed an early FG against the Jets in '02 and missed a fairly easy kick in a dome that would have sent the Pitt game to OT- He is a choker. The dolphin D from '97-'01 gave up 164 in 5 playoff losses- that's 33 a game! and Zach and JT were the leaders of those D's.

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

:lol:

I'm sure Dolan will bring him right in to enhance next years Radio City Extravaganza!

14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

He can always do the Hokey Pokey on a one way train to Palookaville. There's always that. Hehehe.