Does this franchise have any idea or direction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RochesterJet, Mar 17, 2018.

1. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Totally agree! He had a plan with Cousins and with the swiftness of the moves once it was reported that he was going to Minny, he obviously already had a plan B in place. All good to me, I would rather have someone proactive and aggressive than passive waiting for scraps, even if it doesn't work out.

I think McCown was always part of the plan, think they love his locker room presence and he really is a good option to back up anyone. Plus I think he's a coach down the road.

I'm with you, like the aggressive play to move up as opposed to sitting at 6 and waiting for the draft to come to him. I have the QBs Darnold/Rosen>>Allan>>Mayfield...today. Keep going back and forth on Mayfield & Allan. They both scare me and intrigue me at the same time. I'm not crazed with either, would understand selecting either one. I'm thinking Darnold goes 1 and hoping Rosen gets to us at 3. He does seem to have it all.

If we get a QB who shows anything we should all nominate him for exec of the year. Throw in that we're set up with the most cap space of any team next year, 110 or so mil, and he could go back to back, lol

#141 LF911SC, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

No, I think he has handed over the control of the team to his brother just like he said he would. I get that it isnt the Jetsy way to not only question things but to see red flags where they dont exist because some just know something bad is happening behind the scenes.

Then again, I'm not one of those fans who looks at every bad move or situation as the fault of the owner, I dont take the easy way out and look to one person to blame.

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Hey, maybe Chris told his brother i will take over but under one condition, no interference from you, this is my baby. Sure feels different this off season. I like the decisions coming out of One Jet Drive. Seems like football people making decisions. Chris ain't scouting the Qb's like Woody did with Sanchez. Just saying

4. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Woody get's his info and direction from TGG.