David Harris signs with Pats

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FrontOfficeFanatic, Jun 21, 2017.

1. felker

felker Active Member

Why? He gave the Jets a lot of good years. He didn't leave the Jets, the Jets let him go.

2. Broadway Joey

Broadway Joey New Member

Edited for brevity, but I have to agree...no matter WHO you root for, there is NO denying the Ted Johnson Acquisations...the other stuff is debatable, but the Acquisations are undeniable!! Take that, Cheatriots!!!

SOJF....Maybe Fireman Ed can come back and spell it out next time the cheaters come to town...

A-Q -U -I -S -A -T -I -O -N -S!!!!!!!!

3. (If you even are a Jets fan)If you're ok w. completely ignoring a timeline of tangible quotes,evidence & circumstances that directly affects the Jets ability to compete or any other team for that matter; More power to ya. In fact..you are far from alone. The Jets management has been futile for a very very long time.To think that if even HALF of the evidence or "Acquisations" are true...how does that not directly impede the Jets ability to compete?? Furthermore...how is it somehow a bad thing for a Jets fan to feel ill will regarding this notion?? No matter how bad the Jets have been...if the Patriots are cheating even "1%" more than what is considered acceptable gamesmanship...any real passionate Jet fan should feel outraged.

Do we now feel so sorry for ourselves that we can't even stick up for our own gameday well beings in the face of wrongdoing? Come to think of it...that sounds MORE like a SOJF than anything I'm expressing...

Self pity & hate...no sense of worth to call out the shit storm that's none of their doing. "Winning trumps all" though,right?

#183 KurtTheJetsFan, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

He's just another douche P*ts fan, not worth replying to.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

what the fuck is with the aquisitions? Is that even a word?