Charles Manson dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Yisman, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Rest In Pieces

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What a loss. Not.

Leslie Van Houten won another bid for parole in Sept. of this year. She was denied by Jerry Brown last time around. I think he has another month or something to decide what he's going to do. C'mon, Jerry, just say no. I think that Manson finally kicking the pail while she's still in the waiting period will keep her in jail because it's in the public consciousness right now. The rest of them for SURE are never getting out.

5. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

He should have died at birth!

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

in other death news, athletes Terry Glenn and Jana Novotna died

7. jetophile

Ha, I got a news blurb that a bunch of people on social media were tweeting and whatnot RIP Charles Manson, thinking it was Marilyn Manson instead. Amazing how dumb people can be. People who are too young to remember and didn't realize they were different people, but it was also a ton of people who were just trolling, one guy in particular. The sick part is, I'm sure a handful of people who said RIP Charles Manson really meant it - about Charles Manson.

Here's one thing I don't get. Lynnette 'Squeaky' Fromme, how did she EVER get paroled?! Let out in 2009, lives upstate NY somewhere. She wasn't involved in any of the murders, and the reason that she attempted to assassinate Gerald Ford was over pollution of the environment and animals (OK), but how the hell do you ever get released from prison after trying to take out the President? Then again, John HInkley, Jr. was released in 2016, so go figure. He was in a psych center, so I don't know if that it makes it better or worse.

What I'm hoping is that no-one comes forward to claim Manson's body. He does have surviving family, but I don't think it happens. Hopefully he just gets cremated by the prison and then they dump his ashes down the toilet. The worst thing that could happen is if he's buried somewhere (or his cremains are), and it somehow gets leaked where. Bunch of freaks will turn it into a side-show. He deserves to obliterated.

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Oh man, you can’t flush him. His ashes will end up in some lake and contaminate some fish, some guy will catch a fish out of there,eat it for dinner and become possessed and start murdering unsuspecting travelers passing through and looking for directions or have a flat tire or broke down. There will be missing persons reports and people will talk about the creepy loner who lives by the lake but no one will know until some hot 20 something escapes and makes it back to town with the killer chasing her and the good looking young cop will save her and we will think it’s over but then some guy will head down to the lake with a fishing pole.
    Has low budget cinema taught us anything?

9. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i see many on facebook spouting about him getting to meet his maker now, and how hell awaits etc etc etc
    Well,not just yet, let's hope Charlie isnt a christian, for if he is, hes eligible for a life in paradise playing 18 and riding around in the golf cart with jesus at the celestial country club in the sky, all he simply needs to do is take a knee, repent, accept god and jesus as his savior and its tee time.
    at the same time, some poor guy who's been a great husband, father, been a positive force in his community, led a very decent life gets to suffer eternally simply for the crime of disbelief, or worse through no fault of his own was born in a part of the world where he was not given "the right scripture". is that fair? nope.
    dont mean to bring religion into it but everyone on facebook is so i figure id let them know this asshole has a shot at walking from all of his atrocities.

10. jetophile

^Manson isn't anywhere except dead. Opinions are not facts, but I'm so glad I don't belong to social media. Manson and Idi Amin can clink glasses together for all I care, but in reality, it's bullshit. Manson is not suffering anything except not breathing anymore.

EDIT & P.S.: I know keeping people in prison for life is a huge taxing problem (pun intended), but when Susan Atkins died after she was Born Again and applied for compassionate release, fukk that bitch. I'm glad she was denied and died there.

#10 jetophile, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  11. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i dont believe in any of that stuff either, it's puerile, i just like pointing out to those "who know", just exactly what the rules of their religion entail.