Chad Pennington to Fins?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mr Electric, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

No way he comes to the Jets. If Brees gets to FA, you can start fitting him for that queer looking aqua and orange uni..

2. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

I guess the Dolphins are interested in every QB available.

3. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I'm not gonna rag on Jay Cutler because I don't watch college football at all, and have never seen him play except in the senior bowl (where he didn't impress me).
    Don't take it upon yourself to give me grief, lets just let fate play out and wait to see what really happens, ok? If he is really cut, then you can rag me all you want, but don't do it until it happens, got it?

4. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

That'd be great. I don't think Mangini has trouble beating a Pennington led team. I also don't see much to fear from a Pennington-led AFC East team, that's pretty much 4 guaranteed losses a season (Patriots and Jets), and you won't win many titles like that.

5. JVilma51

JVilma51 Member

haha that so true, if we go into our season with thomas as our starter that may be the most exciting thing we would see all season

6. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ugh, that would make me sick, and with our luck that would happen too, remember when we were laughing at Washington for taking Moss, yeah we are still eating crow for that one :mad:

7. Big Derty

Big Derty Active Member

AND THE COOLEST MOST AWESOME POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO.......................

if i knew how to put shit in my signature this would be it for sure

8. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Not sure I understand...it certainly sounds like a crack at me though.

9. Big Derty

Big Derty Active Member

yea it was definitely a cheap shot. Not meaning to be a dick I think its funny thought when people seem to brag/boast about post count or rep on the board

10. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Well I wouldn't consider what I said bragging. I never even mentioned my post count so you just made that part up on your own.

The person I was replying to said I was teasing him to get responses or attention from other people. I told him I didn't need to do that because I already knew most of the people on the board.

I don't think that's bragging do you?

11. GeorgeCoztanza

GeorgeCoztanza New Member

Seeing Chad wearing aqua (or whatever that color they wear is ) would make me sick.

12. Smizzy

Smizzy Banned

Chad Pennington has a better chance of growing wings and flying to the moon then he does being a Dolphin.

13. Salz

Salz New Member

"That would be hilarious...I'd love to see Bryan Thomas come off the edge and rip Pennington's arm off."

What kind piece of shit are you? Dislike Chad the player all you want, but he's a great guy who really cares for the franchise. To hope he gets injured is sick. It's bad to root for any player to get injured, but not a genuinely nice guy like Chad Pennington.

14. Pride

Pride New Member

I agree with u, its sad to see all these Jets fans turn on Chad after all he has given to the franchise n the fans. Kill him about his arm strength or durability but never doubt his determination, heart or love for the game and wanting to bring long suffering Jet fans a lombardi trophy

15. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

I don't think Chad really cares about bringing home the trophy or anything like that. That's just empty rhetoric; the thing Chad really cares about is $9M a year in base salary.

Why do we owe Chad anything? He's been more than compensated. If anything, Chad owes us. I really don't feel he's performed $22M worth of production the past 2 seasons. It's a privilege to play QB for the NY Jets, not a right. And despite what Mr. Privilege may say to the contrary, it certainly hasn't been a privilege to follow his career and the Jets the past few seasons; and it certainly hasn't been entertaining most of the time. The way I see it, Chad owes US for sticking up for his sorry ass while the rest of the world attacked him. They saw something we didn't; we were all blinded homers. Let's just cut ties and get that bad taste out of our mouths already. Let's bring in somebody with an actual arm and some durability.

16. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

i can only pray and wait for this day to come.

17. Pride

Pride New Member

comments like that make me sick, Chad Pennington played in the playoffs with a torn rotator cuff while Mr. Abraham missed games b/c of his knee cough cough n the flu. We were a franchise going nowhere n who can 4get the memory of Chad Pennington coming out of the tunnel pumped and bumping heads with Mawae in his first start against the Chiefs. This kid wanted to leave an impact, he was a victim of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The jets dont owe him a thing but the fans owe him respect and should be grateful 4 the memories he gave us

18. Pride

Pride New Member

I want Jets fans everywhere to show class n say thanx Chad 4 everything n move on. I dont like the cheer them when u thought they were awesome and kill them as they exit the door, if anyone deserves better from Jets fans its Chad

19. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

LMFAO!

Notice, IF he doesn't take it he is weak. If he does than he's the greatest, I'm sure! Funny how it is. We want players to honor the contracts they outperformed and signed, but when a player puts himself out there and gets hurt- well they should take a pay cut. Screw that. I support Penny 100%! Don't negotiate! Take your cut, go somewhere else!

20. CP to LC =TD

CP to LC =TD New Member

Wow the Jets have automatic wins against somebody. T think its safe to say that that is a blind assumption especially with the history of this franchise