Broken fibula for Odell Beckham Jr.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Yisman, Oct 8, 2017.

1. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

Prior to the Fish beating Tennessee, my worst fear was that 2 of the top 3 QBs in this draft end up in our division or building, with neither wearing Green. It's now more likely that only 1 of the 2 happen, barring trade. It really looks like CLE, SF & NYG will be running away with the top 3 picks, and its unlikely any of them pas on a QB. The only one potentially open for business would be Chicago if one of teh above teams wins a meaningless game or two.

2. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

I would really really want to see them go 0-16. They need some humble pie. The entire franchise and fans.

I am quite surprised they didn't beat the Chargers or Bucs. Thought they'd get at least 1

I think they'll probably beat the 49ers in San Fran and either the Cards or Redskins late in the year. Depends on how meaningful those games are to their opponents. Also watch those Cowboy/Eagle games in December at Metlife because the stadium will be like 70% opposition fans. The Mara's will be devastated. They got a trip to Oakland after a trip to DC. They got KC and the Rams.

I think they'll definitely be 0-8 and there will be a lot of pressure to win that 9ers game. If they don't it'll mortify them because then winless becomes a very real possibility

People were predicting them for the Super Bowl and us for 0-16. If THEY go 0-16 I will savor it for a long long time