Brady vs. Belichick vs. Kraft......tick tick tick tick.....BO

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Jan 4, 2018.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Good posts! You get it, @Yehoodi. I respect that and your love for Brady. I'll take Manning, but both are great. Wins are wins and Brady has 5 Super Bowl titles. I will never deny that or his longevity as I said earlier.

Yehoodi likes this.
  2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Not sure about the Brady pick at that time tho, later yes. Heard an interview with Pioli and he really gave the credit to the area scout and the scout basically pestered him into taking Brady later in the draft.They were lucky.

3. Walt White

*Spot on*

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

And the Jets would have 5 with Brady at the helm

5. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put him in the top 10, nor would I put Bradshaw or Aikman in the top 10.
    Judging QB's on wins is lazy.
    He's only played for one coach in his entire career, and that coach is why they win consistently.

and that's not mentioning all the cheating asterisks attached to the winning.

6. BacktoQueens

That asterisks will forever be attached to his name and legacy ;)

Yehoodi likes this.
  7. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Youre joking right? How many top wrs has he had? The year he has 1, they went undefeated and shoulda won a super bowl. Dude he's the greatest of all time. That's it, and of story. He is a big reason they have been successful. He can read a defense better than any QB ever. Not top 10? Yeah right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Woodhead and NYJetsO12 like this.
  8. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Manning? The same qb who constantly choked pretty much every big game he's been in?

9. 101GangGreen101

I still take Montana over Brady ... Montana, was clutch no matter the circumstance ... Brady has choked on a number of occasions

10. BacktoQueens

yeah no that's not the end of story, it's only your opinion.
    He's had pro bowl offensive players, pro bowl defensive players, pro bowl special teamers, and the best HC in football his entire career, so the 'lack of talent' argument is really weak.

you can argue top 10 and hang your hat on team accomplishments, but no way is he the most talented QB ever.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  11. BacktoQueens

Manning has a 3-2 record against Br*dy in championship games..... So much for that theory.

Manning also has every QB record and the most MVPs, All-Pro's etc, while playing for how many different coaches and teams?

12. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Thanks Dark Knight. Same to you. Brady has had the good fortune of timing coming to a team that had matured by the time got there, a 48 year old BB, new rules protecting the QB so they can play longer, all which allowed BB and tb to be with the pats for as long as they have.

Manning is great, made it to the SB with 4 different coaches, and when he has had team mates always help the team win 12 games and make the playoffs

The Dark Knight likes this.
  13. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Youre only being delusional if you think that. Marino and manning both had the same and still couldn't accomplish what he did. In fact the only time manning won super bowls, was because his team had great defenses. In not sure why this board is having such a hard time accepting it, but it's a fact. He is the GOAT. You can try and drake it how you want, but it is what it is. I don't really need you to agree.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  14. Walt White

Era and the HC have helped him immeasurably.

In Bradshaw's day he would have splintered into pieces

BacktoQueens likes this.
  15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

16. 101GangGreen101

You guys are debating about different things. Correct me if I am wrong, BackToQueens is arguing that Manning is the most talented QB ever, I cannot completely associate that with wins and wins alone in the record book, asterik or not. I think that's where the confusion lies.

Is Brady REALLY the most talented QB to ever play the game?

I gotta go with no. Patriots* might be the best dynasty ever or team, but Brady is not the most talented ever at the qb spot.

17. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Wait so, a team accomplishment is now the reason manning is better? First of dont use selective statistics. Denver got manning 2 of those wins, they were the top defense oh the league. The defense won those games. Prior to going to Denver 2-1 in favor of new Brady. Second off, Brady will has the regular season advantage. Manning had all world recievers. Harrison, Wayne, Clark, thomas, sanders. How many all pro WR has Brady had? He still puts up great numbers. Mannings numbers are a result of him being on a team that threw because they never had a real run game.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Greatest qb of all time is the debate not talented, but even then im inclined to say yes regardless

19. BacktoQueens

lol it's not even close to being a fact, it's just your opinion.

Br*dy has won based on the strength of his overall team and coaching.
    It's a team game, and that's what is needed to win championships.
    I'd argue he was asked to do less than other QBs, and was afforded every advantage.

Marino, Manning, Montana, Elway.......all better QBs.
    Hell I'd even argue Rodgers and Brees are better QBs, as they do more with less......and without Belichick or cheating.

20. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

I think keeping Brady out of the top 10 is tough. In the end we will never truly know who is given more credit BB or Brady. Since 2000 BB has had ups and downs with other QBs, with bledsoe, Cassell, Jimmy G and Jacoby b, collectively being 0.500 and .780 with Brady

Brady may end up leading, nor near the top, in major qb stats when he hangs them up.

So he has the ring, reg season wins n stats, tough to put 10 ahead of him

Not to mention the ability to play in bad conditions, one would swear he is playing with nuff balls. :)

NYJetsO12 likes this.