Better Call Saul on AMC

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JStokes, Feb 7, 2015.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That L&O dun dun sound should be relegated to hostage torture.

2. Gotham Green

Gotham Green Active Member

Somehow Chuck asking his doctor for help is going to play into it as well. I'm looking forward to how they're going to tie the whole thing together.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

*************Spoilers*********************

Told you I could be totally wrong about some things - and haha, I totally was. I thought for sure that Chuck was gonna wreck Kim, and she wrecked herself. But, it was due to Jimmy not Chuck. I saw it coming big time, I said, "Oh, no, she's gonna crash!" BOOM!. Wow, between almost getting Kim killed and destroying sweet little naive vulnerable Irene from the nursing home, I absolutely hated Jimmy tonight. Saul, I mean. He crossed over for good. The Irene thing, it struck me as so sad I almost started crying. It was really painful to watch. Messing with the elderly, ugggggh. Screw you, Saul.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  4. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

It's crazy how you knew Kim is about to crash, but somehow they still managed to make it sudden and unexpected. Love the filming!

Re Irene... Yeah, the idea is to officially introduce Saul. This is the first time Jimmy intentionally hurt a completely innocent person. Prior to this his schemes were pointed at someone who sorta/kinda deserved to be fucked. Not Irene.
    That said, don't worry too much about her. Give it 3 months and $$ falling down and her friends will forgive and forget. She'll be fine.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

That Kim crash scene was so well done. The angles made it so unexpected.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  6. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Liked Chuck threatening Howard, Nacho scenes were intense, Hector is a scumbag.....question though $8 mil suit by Chuck ruins HHM?

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, it will. They mentioned it when Chuck had his mental episode and was in a hospital. Jimmy said something along the lines that Hamlin will do what Jimmy wants because he can't pay it off.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  8. jetophile

She'll probably wind up in Casa Tranquila getting blown up next to Tyrus, Tio, and Fring. Tyrus made an appearance a few weeks ago, btw.

The scene with Nacho getting the pills into Salamanca's pocket the week before was great. You knew he was gonna make it, but I was crapping pineapples. Previews for the finale showing him carrying a gun. Can't wait. If his father gets killed, muy triste. That scene with his Dad was wonderfully acted. Michael Mando has been killing it, and he's one hell of a piece of eye candy, so dual reason for me to be sad to see him go. I don't think he himself will get killed, though. Just somehow making an exit like Walter and Saul in BB. Maybe the pill re-swap goes wrong?

I can't stand Hector. I wish someone would just put crushed glass in his food at this point like they did to his character in 'Oz'.

EDIT & P.S.: I've always wondered if Lydia's kid is Gustavo's.

The Dark Knight and RuJFan like this.
  9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

This season flew by. Now I feel they have a lot of storylines to tie together in the finale. Maybe they won't and most will extend to Season 4. You have Kim, Chuck, Nacho, Mike, Gustavo and of course, Jimmy. I feel like the non-Breaking Bad characters are the most interesting right now because we don't know what happens to them. Something does though. That is for sure.

10. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I had a feeling of impending doom for Kim going back like three episodes. That scene became excruiatingly suspenseful for me.
    Even the near miss at the oil rig earlier.

Couple of easter eggs: When Jimmy was in the mall in his track suit he walked past a "Crazy 8" store.
    When Jimmy showed up to celebrate with Kim he had a bottle of Zafiro. The same brand that Gus poisoned Don Eladio and his cartel with.

#390 Walt White, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  11. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I love when you point that shit out Mr. White!

Walt White likes this.
  12. jetophile

Also used when Kim and Jimmy scammed Douche Bag Ken. That's why Jimmy bought it.

Walt White likes this.
  13. Walt White

That was great bringing back Ken. Walt crossing paths and then torching Ken's car was an all time best scene. I even remember the song played when he did that. Didn't I by Derondo, lol.
    Speaking of songs, that was a cool song that played while Nacho spiked the capsules meant for Hector last week, Cold Feet... Always walk in a vicious circle

14. jetophile

Foreshadowing from when she set her cell phone to wake her up from a 5 minute cat nap. I think I figured out how Chuck is eventually going to die. Electrocuted by lightning, haha.

15. NYJalltheway

I have officially turned the corner with Howard. Great deed by him in this finale. He did an honorable thing imo. Thoughts?

Spoilers.

It looks like Chuck dies, but idk.

It's weird because when the show started, I didn't care for Kim, and now she's my favorite character. Why did they stop their lease though?

#395 NYJalltheway, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

...so I'm flipping the dial and stumble upon this show for the 1st time and since I recall a TGG 'Saul' thread I pause to check it out: . some guy Chuck's getting axed ("leaving us immediately....thanks Chuck") and I'm thinking: "that's the guy from Spinal Tap" .....fast forward to a scene with some chick in yellow pajama pants.....I'm checking out her plump cheeks jiggling as she's walking away from the camera......camera shot from the front then shows she's this beat-up, spotted hag wearing a cast...... no thx....

17. NYJalltheway

You should really watch the show from the start. It's phenomenal.

18. Walt White

Loved the finale. The scene with Chuck spiraling into insanity after his self imposed isolation was fucking great. The music along with it was phenomenal.

Finally saw Hector have his stroke. Nacho got his wish, but the cartel had determined the outcome already anyway. Then there's Gus reviving Hector for his reason, and we know how that ends for Gus. Looks like Gus is wise to Nacho regarding the meds; that doesn't bode well for Nacho.
    Funny how these decisions and actions play out down the road.

But Nacho's story continues. As does Kim's. And that's good.

19. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Chuck in full pyscho, Howard sticks it to Chuck, Jimmy with a conscience, sorry Joe but you are wrong about Kim, did you see her in her pajama pants?

101GangGreen101 and Walt White like this.
  20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Just watched it, fucking Chuck man. EXCELLENT season finale.

Glad we get a season of how Kim strays away. Same with more Mike and Jimmy chemistry. This show maybe has 1 or 2 more seasons left in it.

Walt White likes this.