Best Team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by SOXXX2, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

This is not an easy question since injuries can change the status of a team. If healthy, note the word healthy, the AFC will unfortunately go through New England for some of you. I am not totally convinced of the Rams just yet and I think teams like the Saints, Panthers, and even the Eagles may have something to say. Other teams for consideration are also the Steelers and the Chargers.

It is still a long way to go before pronouncing a team the best so far this year. Also injuries can change the makeup of a team quite drastically. Maybe I am biased, but as I said if healthy, the Pats.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

For once I agree with you.

The Waterboy and dawinner127 like this.
  3. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

How can you agree with me if you change my quote? I think you are agreeing with something else.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Struck a nerve, I see. You seem like a very decent guy, but you can't post on a Jets board and expect to not get razzed about what is blatantly obvious to the rest of the world.

It's like the whole Barry Bonds thing and how belligerent he became when he was about to break Babe Ruth's home run record. "I'm not a cheater and no-one wants to see me break the record because you're all a bunch of racists and I'm black." When you paint yourself into a corner pull the race card. I can't begin to tell you how much that insulted me. Well, The New York Post outdid itself and they had a roided Barry Bonds swinging a bat with the headline 'Curse of the Shambino' - with the record number spelled out with hypodermic needles. Even Hank Aaron got disgusted with him and called him out as a cheater and for using race as an excuse of why he was being 'persecuted' and everyone was out to get him. Hank Aaron saw and lived through a lot of hateful shit, so I respect his opinion big time. Plus, he didn't cheat.

The point I'm trying to make is that deflection doesn't make things any less true. The Cheats, Belichick, Tom Brady, and Barry Bonds all deserve their asterisks. Just sayin'.

#64 jetophile, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:17 AM
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 11:34 AM
  5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Active Member

Saints look like a machine on the road in Cincy right now.