Beningo destroyed Manish on air today

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Jan 15, 2018.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Jethro Tull may be more than a troll, but it's not a catch. Anderson only got one foot down.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Let's see...asking a question and not giving the guy a chance to answer? Talking over everything a guest has to say? Heaping scorn on a caller? What's next Diet Coke by the truckload and falling asleep at the mike? Those are some big (and deep) footprints he's trying to fill. I like him better when he was a real fan who just filled in every now and then and had some humility.

3. He's still the same humble Joe. He's just on the warpath in a constant fit of rage b.c of the last 7 years. He's also been battling health problems(Not sure exactly what) & has had some surgeries done over the last year. It's very easy to lose control of one's emotions when fighting something attacking your body. As a fellow emotional fan I sympathize & relate.

That said he was totally over the top in this segment.It was borderline unprofessional. This feud has been simmering over the last few weeks..Mehta had to have known what he was getting into before he even got on the phone.

I don't blame Mehta for Marrone not being here. I hope beyond hope Woody is not petty enough to let such a massive decision hang in the balance of an article. I think Mehta's writing has actually come a long way & he either has brushed up quite a bit on terminology & understanding the game or he has learned to consult the right folks to steer him in the right direction. But he is a middling little sneak with a questionable agenda.

I don't always agree with him & he can be a bit of a Giants homer..but I wish like hell the jets had a beat reporter like Paul Ditino.

4. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Which is fair, no argument with that.

5. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

I agree. Who gives a shit who is right in this argument when they are both pretentious blowhards. Beningo has changed as he has gotten more popular. His rants are contrived and cringe worthy. His Bowles hate is over the top. Meta believes his job is way more important than it is. He’s a sports beat reporter. He’s not working for 60 minutes about corruption at the CIA.

The mentality that Marrone got away is absurd. It is way to early. There are pages and pages of Marrone hate on the Buffalo Bills forums. They despised his conservative, boring approach. Many were very surprised he went for it on 4th down. He is about to get his doors blown off in the AFCCG. Let’s give it a few more years before we decide it’s another O’Brien instead of Marino scenario.

playtowinthegame likes this.
  6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

WC - I kindly ask you to stop attacking Jethro. If you don’t like reading his stuff put him on ignore. If you think he is trolling report the message and we will do whatever is necessary.

7. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

This didn’t just come out of the blue. Mehta wrote a follow up yesterday basically doubling down on the original hit piece.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Beningo has hip issues and is getting hip surgery. Dotino is the biggest homer in ny sports. I find him revolting and would rather have a Mehta who on occasion is not biased. Dotino will
    Never ever criticize and the glass is always halff Full. I am glad we don’t have anyone parading as a media person like this. And btw beningo and Evan always bust dotinos balls about this when he’s on. I have been listening to dotinos fandom since he did radio on Fordham radio when he was in college so I feel I know him well

9. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

For the record, I'm not defending the poster here, just quoting Armageddon.

BrowningNagle and HomeoftheJets like this.
  10. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

Lol...gotta play nice in our mental sandbox.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

And I'm referring to Ian Anderson's flute-playing stance. :)

BrowningNagle likes this.
  12. It’s all about preference.Ditino is 100% a giant homer so I don’t blame you for Find it revolting.But he’s by far the best evaluator of players & the game of all the Ny beat writers regardless of team.He’ll actually give an assessment of Olinemen in TC including Sessions w.o pads. I appreciate that in a sea of glorified TMZ jet writers

13. rinvesto

rinvesto Well-Known Member

Benigno is one of the dumbest most over reactive jet fans in the world. For years he screamed that the Jets better fork over the money to Mo Wilk, now he bashes Wilk continually. Point is, he has no foresight, just so bitter that they havent won a SB that whenever something goes wrong he overreacts and wants every one fired. His football IQ is matching his inability to speak proper english as a radio host.

14. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Manish is the worst. And while I don't disagree with his overall sentiment, but because he is the messenger it just sounds foul. I love Joe, but he can be too emotional a lot of the time and miss the overall picture. But fuck Manish Mehta

15. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

My bad. I didn't realize that was against the rules. I apologize.

Brook! likes this.
  16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks for the understanding WC.

17. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

I got you. I'm just recognizing that not everyone on this thread knows what the hell either of us is talking about, and is trying really hard to figure out why I'm defending another poster and which replay mistake robbed Robby Anderson of a TD.

HomeoftheJets likes this.