BENCH players

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 22, 2018.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Spot on!

2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Crowell's display was by far one of the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the field by a football player. An absolutely disgrace.

Todd Bowles isn't big on holding people responsible for their misbehavior. How many seasons did it take to punish Richardson and Wilkerson? Nor will he hold players who play like complete crap responsible. How many games did Fitzpatrick suck his second season before he was benched? We all knew he wasn't going to turn it around.

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I disagree that he should have been cut, but he should have been sent to the locker room immediately after it happened, and told to take his uniform off. Further, he should have been suspended for at least one game if not 2 or three for conduct detrimental to the team. Bowles should have done it, but since he didn't, Mac should have stepped in and done it if he has the power to do so. If he has that power and didn't use it, then he should go along with Bowles, and I wouldn't care if every player in every draft that he picked had not only made the team, but all were making significant contributions to the team.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

50 years a fan and Iam treated to a disgusting display on Nat TV by some nobody RB who embarrasses the entire franchise and gets away with it?? Plus there is no plan B in place to defend against Baker Mayfield.??? .take away Sam and Baker the Browns still have the better team..in many ways they deserved to win

We will never know , but did the Johnsons CALL TB about Crowell? Who knows ..They must be too busy figuring out how to undo the dumb move of extending Toilet and bargain basement shopper Mac

The O line is pourous ..putting your best player and FQB at risk while pumping up a Defense at the behest of a 1980s HC..just dumb..The HC has to be the WORST in the NFL..I mean is there someone who tops him?? Hue Jackson at least has Todd Haley to back him up ..

This is the sliding sh*tshow at its best..as predicted we will be doormatted by any good team

Iam done here if the owners don't Fire this HC..FAST

Longsuffering88 likes this.
  5. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

When I saw the thread title my first thought was literally “they’re all bench players”.

Then I read it the first post.

6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

If Crowell starts next week it will be an indictment of the entire Jets organization.

It's not about the 15 yards...it's about team culture and developing a championship attitude.

How do you feature a player who wiped his ass with the football...on national TV?
    How do you let a player with such low character wear your uniform?

This is how you choose to represent the New York Jets to the world?

Crowell doesn't belong on the roster...let alone the field.

7. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

The Jets are such a miserable organization, they have to settle for doozies like Crowell and Anderson, who, pursuant to their actions, appear to be of questionable character. This is one of many reasons why the organization gets no respect around the league and is perceived as a joke.