Awesome Jets Threads at Finheaven

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

oh boy, the fat pride people will be very upset if they catch wind of this.

2. Henne2Marsh

Henne2Marsh New Member

Who are you to talk about fan base? Y'all don't even have your own stadium, let alone a large fan base...

3. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

wow Dolphin fan. that post was saturated with bitterness.

need i remind you that unlike the Dolphins, the Jets never have a problem selling out their games.

The Dolphins can't sell out a game because 80% of the population in Florida is over 90 and they don't care about going to football games. they care about being able to poop.

#23 Benny Bing, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

So? It's brand spanking new and way nicer than that toilet your Blowholes play in.

5. GreenMachine

Yet the Jets have 2 of the biggest fan boards in the NFL..No fans though...

And The Dolphins shared a Stadium with a College....

Stadium smack is for gay sharks

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

They also share it with the Marlins....

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Nothing for nothing but the following phrase is uttered more in Miami than anywhere else in the free world by several orders of magnitude:

"Have you seen my Baseball?"

I think 3/4's of the population here is dead from the neck up......present company excluded.

8. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Gotta disagree with your post bud.....

When the Fins play the Jets the stadium is filled.
    When they play the Pats it is filled...
    When they play any Northeast team with a good following their stadium is plenty filled.

Their stadium is almost always filled, just not with their fans.......

9. Henne2Marsh

Henne2Marsh New Member

I'm not bitter. Just pointing out that the jets don't have the largest fan base either. So don't go calling our kettle black. Not to mention there are several people like myself who live hundreds of miles away from the team and can't attend most games.

10. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Fine - it's aquamarine.

11. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

hundreds of miles is too far huh? some fan you are.

12. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Eh there Dolphin fans so its hard to expect much from them.

Thats one of the more dumber posts I have ever read in my life.

13. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Several people huh? lol. That speaks volumes about the size of your fan base right there.

14. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

lol omfg. good call.

it seems there are only a couple dozen or so Dolphin fans who aren't already attending every game. so this means there are only about 10-15 thousand Dolphin fans total.

15. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Not with their fans? Where are you going with this MP. Isnt that the point?

Can you imagine us saying that about our team? We have empty seats when we play the Saints?

Sorry my friend..and you are my friend..but its apples and oranges (hmm...nice touch there huh? lol) when talking about fan loyalty with these two teams.

16. jaywayne12

If you really have the time...you want to compare fan bases and sell outs? Do you really want to go down that road? I have seen games with empty seats in your stadium ....too many times to mention.

Perhaps its the weather...Decembers in New York compared to down there..thats why all of our seats are full all the time.

Or it could be most people spend all of their money watch the Marlins and Rays play to sell outs in the summer. Im not sure but will look into it.

Why anyone would put a pro team in that state is beyond imagination. You would have more success in a better weather state...like Alaska.

17. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

LOL touche............

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

For the record, every fan base has its share of fairweathers and dumbasses.

Whoever started the shown thread @ Finheaven is an example of a dumbass within the Dolphin fan base.

19. jaywayne12

No argument from me there...totally agree. Just that the Patriots and the Dolphin fans cant hold a candle to Jet fans in good times..and bad times.

Now you have diehard Dolphin fans (Im sure the ones posting here are diehard) and Pat fans...all I know is before BB and Brady...that stadium too was a ghost town in bad times.

Really cant say that about the Jets.

20. Phins Rock

Phins Rock Banned

I can see where the poster of the original thought was going with it, but he clearly did not get his point across.

Coach Sparano lost 55 pounds the right way; hard work and discipline. When as a player you come into the facility to work out in the off season, and you see your coach doing all the things you do and getting himself in shape, it says a lot and it really makes the players truly respect him.

Then on the flip side you come in and your coach challenges you to a weight loss competition, and instead of putting any effort he goes out and gets surgery done, that's a cowards way out.

I think this speaks to Rex Ryan as a person. He expects to get whatever he wants and takes the easy way out whenever possible, and when things don't go his way he cries about it to the media. Maybe he was a spoiled child and didn't have to work his way into the NFL because of his dad, I don't know.

The reason the Jets won't win the Super Bowl is not because of how big Rex Ryan is or isn't, and it isn't because of a lack of talent. It will be because they think they are all that, and when things don't go their way all the characters on that team along with a coach who has zero chance of handling them, will implode on itself. If the team lives up to it's talent and shows character throughout the season, then they have a chance. I just think they have too many personalities, and Rex Ryan feeding all of them before a game has been played will prove to be a mistake.

#40 Phins Rock, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010