Ask Mrs. championjets69 Advice Column

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Apr 10, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

The convenience store has coffee vats with all kinds of crappy flavors now! Flavored coffee! Hazelnut, who does that? Coffee companies exploiting workers over crappy beans and then spraying nastiness over the beans to make you feel all warm and cushy with Pumpkin Spice in the Fall! Why isn't there a flavor called Cancer? Whatever happened to burnt diesel fuel on a Bunn?!

Ask me anything! Especially Jets related! :mad:

Noam likes this.
  2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What is the proper way to categorize passive activity losses carried over from previous tax years in order to maximize the present value of your current fiscal year deductions?

CBG and Noam like this.
  3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Why does Donald Duck wrap a towel around his waist when he leaves the shower but then walks around with no pants in public?

4. jetophile

Ask that lying cheat Lois Lerner! She should've been sentenced to 99 years in Sing Sing! For perjury!

:mad:

joe likes this.
  5. jetophile

He's an under the radar pervert! :mad:

Noam and Brook! like this.
  6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you know why Dr. Pepper comes in a bottle?

7. jetophile

No! I'm old, and don't know the joke! What do I Iook like, a sibyl? David Naughton lost his endorsement after starring in that vampire movie where he took his pants off! What an idiot!

-Signed,
    Mrs. championjetsts69 :mad:

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

My girlfriend is complaining that I never send her flowers or candy. What's the best way to tell her that I don't even send that stuff to my wife?

9. jetophile

Buy both of them 'Edible Arrangements'. It's terrible! What the hell is Honey Dew Melon on a stick? Make sure to mess up the delivery address! They'll both ditch you in a NY minute! Problem solved!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets 69 :mad:

Brook! likes this.
  10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

His wife died.

FJF likes this.
  11. jetophile

I don't even know what that punchline means! It's not even a punchline! I'm not dead yet! The Jets will probably kill me in 2018! I used to love mixing cherry soda with Pepsi! Screw Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper! Do it yourselves, you lazy bums!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Assuming Noah did have an Ark where did he keep the woodpeckers ?
    if you don't prefer not to entertain religious questions ---> why is they sky blue ?

Red Menace likes this.
  13. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I've grown to hate my job and it causes me a clinical level of anxiety. I'd like to retire but at 30, I don't have the funds to do so. What should I do?

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

According to PJ O’Rourke:

Guns are the best method for private suicide. Drugs are too chancy. You might miscalculate the dosage and just have a good time.

FJF and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  15. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

xxedge72x likes this.
  16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

17. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Why did the Jets win 5 games last year and screw their draft position, forcing Mac to trade up and give up three 2nd round picks? :mad:

18. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Why is it that when Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk, everything but his pants rip off his body?

Noam, All Gas No Shake and FJF like this.
  19. jetophile

Noah's Ark! Fake news! What about those idiots who flock to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky! 'The Bible is True!' The only woodpecker on that thing was Woody Woodpecker and all he did was crack up! Next thing you know, someone will be telling me some guy got swallowed by a whale - and he lived! The Bible is like reading The Weekly World News! My advice is to avoid the Ark Encounter - unless you're suicidal and need a good laugh! Then again, it could backfire on you and make you stab yourself in the neck with a screwdriver! Spend your money in Disneyland instead! At least those people in Goofy, Pluto, and Minnie Mouse get ups are real! And the sky is blue because I said so, wise ass!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

20. jetophile

Don't listen to Dierking! There are several options available! Option 1: start looking for another job, you idiot! Staying in a job that is causing you that much stress, what are you, a five year old who touches a hot stove, gets burned, and then keeps doing it all the time for some kinda cheap thrill?! Option 2: shoot some smack and then spike your morning coffee with bourbon! Option 3: Throw yourself out of a 10 story window! Make sure your you're not wearing pants! It will make those lazy ass sanitation workers more annoyed when they to have to clean up the mess! Don't be fancy about it! White Fruit of the Loom briefs and a Bud Light T-shirt will do ya! Option 4: Quit without notice! Better yet, stop going in! Waste your shitty employer's time by having the cops show up at your door to do a welfare check - and don't answer the door!

Signed,
    Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

Noam likes this.