Are There Any Jehovah Witnesses On Here

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jul 8, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Because I'd love to shit in your face. The only thing that they ever did for me was picking up my dead father's clothing after trying to recruit and lecture me. I was really tired and mentally exhausted, laughed in their faces, Vets pick up was down, and I and told them to strangle themselves with my Dad's shirts. They've moved their HQs way too close for comfort. They prey on poor people, they're essentially nuts, and there is a Mr. Jehovah living high on the hog somewhere. So, if you're a Jehovah Witness, explain your garbage religion and enlighten me on your tax exemption.

2. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

3. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

While I am not a "Witness", I know several including some fairly close family members and the ones I do know are some of the most genuinely nice people I have ever encountered.

A post like this should warrant an immediate ban and should be treated like attacking anyone for bigoted and hateful reasons (race/religion). I really don't believe in any religion and lean closer to being an atheist, but nobody should attack anyone baised on faith such a Catholic, Jew, Muslim etc.

nycarl, NYJetsO12, Ralebird and 2 others like this.
  4. jetophile

Don't taze me, bro.

[​IMG]

WTF with this guy? Next to Mormons, they're seriously pulling my chain. Why, America, why. I think the larger question is why people fled religious persecution in order to be more stupid. As if religion over there was any less retarded. Please let me cue you on the dumb fukk Moonies.

5. jetophile

Oh, please, I don't hate anyone. That's too tiresome. Just asking about dinosaurs and looking for serious explanations. You know, explain it. In detail. So I can laugh harder. I lost two cousins to this cult. Religion kills more people than mustard gas.

If you need to rely on someone who talks to God to instruct you about something bigger than you, you're sorely lacking. So, what's with that Birthday thing? I know, but I need Jehovah's to spell it out. Prince is somewhere with the animals.

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

^ Nice with Chas Taze Russell reference

I would say if you think Jeto's post deserves a ban you might be a little thin skinned to be a Jet fan. She did ask for any JW to enlighten her.
    As far as the question about tax exempt status, I am curious also. I personally think all religions should have their tax exempt status taken away, if they are truly out there to help people, they won't owe taxes anyway because they would be giving all the money they take in back to charitable endeavors.

TommyJ, Ralebird and FJF like this.
  7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

8. jetophile

Thanks, TWB. I can personally rip Sun Myong Moon a million assholes in one fell sweep of the leg. What a fckn genius parading as a POS savior. Now this is more modern of course, so we can all can laugh because we can use our God given senses to split it apart. I'll never forget that mass (heh) wedding at MSG. The flags were everywhere. "I saw Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed." Of course I cracked up in the street, but this was long after some family members were incidentally drawn in on LI and ran for their lives. Holy Shit, I'd love to talk about it. Anyway, the LI fishing industry, Moon bought real estate up the ass, founded the Washington Times, died a gazzilionaire all because he lied about fake people in the sky and people believed him. Moon's wealth is unrivaled, because of Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed. I want to say it's unbelievable, but people are that fukking stupid to make some dope that rich because they're . . . that fukking stupid. I can't wait until David Miscarriage chokes on his lisp. Or forgets the lifts in his shoes.

9. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I work with a few of them and they don't push their religion on any of the guys they work with, they answer any questions they are asked from the Bible as they respect the Bible as gods word.

They are very respectful to all of us, and I can tell you that your post will not garner a response from any of them as they don't get involved in antagonistic discussions.

As far as them being a Cult, I think you need to reread the definition of a Cult, they don't hide who they are or what they do, on the contrary, they offer invitations to anyone who wants to visit the buildings they use for worship and I think they have tours of their headquarters.

I believe they have a website they direct individuals who have any questions, who want to research their beliefs from the privacy of their homes.

JW.org

#9 Red Menace, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

11. jetophile

OK, well, I just got a flyer about CONGRESSO DEI TESTIMONI DE GEOVA 2017! NON TI ARRENDERE! Red Menace, people are just being more welcoming of it recently because of Serena Williams. But, I would love Serena Williams to explain what she would do if her baby went in to distress and she needed a blood transfusion. She would totally do it after being counseled by some Pastor after wrestling with her conscience about going to Hades. So anyway, Jehovah's Witnesses, weigh in.

12. Red Menace

That's not what she asked, I never took her for a hateful person but telling someone their beliefs are garbage and they would be crapped on for those beliefs does not sound like a respectful request for enlightenment.

Maybe she can ask her cousins for a legitimate answer to her questions and leave it off TGG.

#12 Red Menace, Jul 8, 2017
  13. Red Menace

Cant your cousins give you an explanation?

What does Serena have to do with any of this?

I'm not really understanding what is going on here?

14. Red Menace

We asked them this question, as well as many other questions, not about Serena but the whole blood transfusion aspect. The answer is pretty deep but it's intertwined with their whole belief system.

You don't have to agree with it but the first thing they told us was the quantity of major hospitals who have transitioned to bloodless surgery as opposed to automatically going with blood, which was news to most of us, how many of us knew that hospitals offer bloodless surgery?

Supposedly Bloodless surgery cuts back on transfer of diseases and allows for quicker recovery. Any doctors please chime in.

The other stuff was too deep to understand but it had to do with a belief in some kind of resurrection of humans that had died and were going to be brought back to life on a cleansed earth.

Like I said, it's a serous belief system but they use the Bible to explain it, nothing fancy, no chants or prayers just an explanation of what they believe.

Jetophile, the guys we work with gave us an honest answer to all of the questions we asked, no one joined their religion but it clarified a lot of stereotypes of them as people and their religion.

And they are not poor, the guys we work with are middle class with homes they own and families they support, not saying there are not poor JWs but these guys were not.

I would simply ask them and allow them to explain themselves.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Just ask them your questions Monday afternoon when they knock on your door. Those fuckers will be there

16. jetophile

So, Martin Luther was also a major POS and a weirdo, battling the RCC, Durer was like all whaaat, Antwerp is fukked; but my point is, would you seriously believe some idiot saying "God told me", as in right now? I think the only way that folks get away with nonsense in their heads is that they pasteurize and edit the nonsense into oblivion for their own mental survival. Classic example is forced Christianity on "savages", as if their beliefs were dumb. Meanwhile back at the ranch, it's all the same shit. In every way . . . but better. It's not like I don't believe in the mystical, but if you really ask exactly what and why "Christians" believe in what they do, they either get seriously confused or spout ridiculous crap in defense of nothing.

Jim Jones. David Koresh. Moon. Oral Roberts. Tony Robbins. Peter Popoff. Creflo Dollar. Jakes. Joel Osteen. A cunt on a flying carpet. L. Ron Hubbard. Barbara De Angelis (divorced twice), anything that basically has to do with California. I so get why Christianity appeals to people, but you'd think that cannibalism and smudging would be recognized for the syncreticism that it is.

One of my 5,000 fave paintings:

[​IMG]

#16 jetophile, Jul 8, 2017
  17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Sun Myung Moon's genius was similar to L. Ron Hubbards. He managed to found a religion of which he was the Prophet without getting lost in the desert first, wandering on tattered sandals and nearly dying of thirst and starvation.

And people say religion has not modernized over the ages.

18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I need a program and/or a scorecard:

On one hand Waterboy and Red Menace identified jetophile as a female yet on the other hand jetophile wants to "shit in a JW's face" and that "they're seriously pulling my chain." . . What's up?

Red Menace likes this.
  19. Red Menace

I followed Waterboy on that one, other than GalPal, who is a Mets fan I don't know who the females are. If he's a guy it does not matter, he's entitled to post his thoughts, my responses are based on my personal interactions with JWs over a 17 year period in my employment.

Trust me, what takes place and what is said behind the walls of where I work is not for the weak or sensitive or politically correct. The only thing that is Taboo are children.

For the couple of JWs who have managed to treat us with dignity and win people over by their actions, im not defending them or their beliefs but if you want answers, don't go to a forum that can't give you any honest answers.

If you want honest answers from JW then go to a JW and get the answers.

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

All well and good and I don't care about JW's. . I just wanted to know if jetophile was ♀ or ♂

Red Menace likes this.