Are Jets fans good fans?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hoobash, Oct 1, 2014.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Dude, come on, I read that epic whinefest in the NFL forum basically calling people faggots and cunts on rapidfire.

I thought you started out okay but damn, get a grip and talk some football, not just half assed one liners.

2. BobbyGM8000

BobbyGM8000 Active Member

So? Giants pissed me off that day. Nothing personal. Its the internet isnt it? Who gives a damn what anyone says lol

3. abyzmul

Good post, you faggot cunt.

:)

4. BobbyGM8000

Thanks you prick :). No hard feelings, i like it here. Much better than the pussy giants board i used to go on.

abyzmul likes this.
  5. abyzmul

As long as you realize there is a large percentage of Jets fans that just don't like the Giants, I think you may be okay.

There are good Phins and Pats fans here that realize what they need to do to not get immolated because they like a certain team.

There are also Jets fans that just never realize that thick skin is required on this forum.

This forum can be a street brawl, but if you get the vibe, you'll be a good poster.

P.S. There are no good Bills fans here. I chalk that up to them living in Canada.

6. BobbyGM8000

I realize that now. Its cool with me. The way the giants played that day pissed me off too lol but i hear you dude