Alio's Kick Ass Program

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by AlioTheFool, Jun 8, 2007.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Whats your current weigh at and you know you dont need remove carbs? Its all about the calories. Also what police academy are you attempting to get into? Ive taken about 7 tests so im just waiting to hear back now.

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Also if anyone has any questions about nutrition, dieting, macro-nutrients, etc. Feel free to ask me about it, I'm VERY knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition and wouldn't mind helping anyone at all.

3. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Current weight is is 250 as of last week and down the road I wanna get down to 225 but with this cut just get down below 240 and down the road with a consistent program of lifting and cardio Ill make my way down to the 225-230 range. I kno i dont need to remove carbs but Im not really into calorie counting so a steady diet of meat/fish with vegetabless as well as healthy snacks always ensures that Ill be at a calorie deficit anyways so it works for me. Send me a PM about all the police stuff im always willing to help out there.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

C3G.

TFX makes a 1000 mg dose for 19.99 a bottle available on Amazon.

Trust me.

5. coloradojet

coloradojet Active Member

What do you think of soy? It's in so many packaged foods. I avoid it. I have read that it's OK for girls and that it can mess up a man's hormones if eaten in enough quantities. I have a newborn boy ( eleven days old) and we have to supplement his breast milk with formula to make sure that he gets enough food. We use the Enfamil formula. The ingredients are nonfat milk, lactose, vegetable oil (palm olein, cocunut, SOY, and high oleic sunflower oils), whey protein and other ingredients. The few most popular formulas that I checked have all soy. TIA.

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Ill look into it, ingredients themselves I am not as knowledgable about. I know more about calories, types of fats, carbs, protein, intake for age+weight etc.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I just went through this thread and it's now about a fictional police academy recruit and supplements. Alio would die for shame of this if he wasn't begging for attention from tiny-dicked wanna be's.

8. BIG COUNTRY

^Haha Im actually in the academy now so its not fictional

9. Hobbes3259

Dude...i'm 50.

C3G and Vintage build BCAA ...no lie...

I dropped bodyfat, and put on 4 lbs. From 208 and sloppy...to 212 and rock hard.

And...

I've yet to get back to my previous Strength levels prior to my 18 month gym layoff...

And no cardio.

After 18 months out...in 4 weeks...

Back to 225 flat bench...for sets..

315 plus deads.,,(with gloves...my grip pussified)

95 dom hand overhead snatch to armslength from the floor.

Supplements matter.

BC...forskolin, yohimbine hcl, c3g, to reduce BF.. I am about to embark on a two week course of power lift/5 mile runs/lo carb...using garcinia...check thos out...

10. abyzmul

Hobbes, don't get me wrong, but I'd feel better about your health if you were hands and knees catching rats and drinking their blood for sustenance.

11. Hobbes3259

217 motherfucker..and less bodyfat.

and while the aesthetic change is good, I'm only at 75%of my stregnth levels 2 years ago

12. abyzmul

That grill doesn't stand a chance this year.

13. Hobbes3259

210, today, stronger...lighter... Biotest deserves what they charge..Plasma, Micro PA,Mag 10...

DL 275 for reps. Bench 225 x 6 sets, MP 135 for 6 sets. 85 curls 6 sets with tendonitis..
    weighing in every day, averaging .5 pounds down a day.

no liquor, no diet soda.... (the two things that block your liver from dispensing fat)

14. 1028

1028 Active Member

Always disagreed about diet soda. I drink diet soda like candy and I'm sexy as fuk

15. BIG COUNTRY

1028 thinks diet soda helps his deadlifts

b.reyes16 likes this.
  16. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Seems like a solid program for those looking to shed some fat, but it really isn't gonna do much in the form of muscle gains. If you want to be stronger, you should workout heavy with free weights. I you're looking to be aesthetically pleasing, you should still use free weights, but with much higher volume and lower weights.

For a beginner, there's a a program I've come across that's not too bad, but again, for beginners. It involves just four exercises, all compounds: Deadlifts, Dips, Squats, Pull-ups. Split those up into two days (or four, two exercises a day), and you'll see very noticeable gains in just a few months. I'm personally considered "advanced," so I don't follow this program, but it should be very good for beginners. Access to a gym is necessary as most beginners will need to do assisted pull-ups and dips.

If you're interested, but unsure of how to go about making a program, I'd have no problem making you a quick one. I'm very knowledgeable as far as power-lifting and body-building go.

Hobbes3259 likes this.
  17. b.reyes16

No squats bro?

Hobbes3259 likes this.
  18. Hobbes3259

I Prefer Deadlifts, in the structured part of my workout.

I squat and leg press, but only in the second phase.

(My workout takes approx 41 minutes..., when I get to the end, I restart the playlist and lift whatever I feel like doing for 30 more minutes, always extra leg work and dips...but nothing goes in the notebook...)

19. Hobbes3259

I like the Schwarzaneggers Golden 6, one day one day off when getting back into it...

6 exercises, whole body....

Access to a gym with a hot tub, even better.

I get 20 minutes after training, and try to get 20 on off days....sometimes with 20 minutes of swimming...

20. b.reyes16

Gotta get both in my man haha