Aaron Hernandez, dont drop the soap

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by dcm1602, Jun 20, 2013.

1. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5674/aaron-hernandez

Anyone remember what team that people always talk about being a circus ?

2. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Foxnews reporting that he has a lawsuit against him in Miami for shooting someone back in February. Have fun in the can man :up:

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

this is just an isolated incident by one player. the entire franchise should not be judged by the actions of one individual. the patriots continue to be the model for professionalism and class throughout the sports world

/////entire media

god forbid this was a jet though

4. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

No! They are no different than other franchises off the field. It is just the media that perceives it that way. They walk on water with the media.

They should now officially be labeled a circus. They have a tight end in the middle of a murder investigation. Their other tight end engages in bizarre off the field incidents including one right after losing the SB. Brady is married to a super model whose quotes about football and her husband before and after games are downright laughable - "pray for my husband" "the receivers can't catch the ball" etc. They have brought in a parade of NFL misfits over the past few years, Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Moss. And now they have the biggest circus ring leader of all time on the team - Tebow. The owner was in the news this weekend over a rift with Putin over whether Putin stole Kraft's SB ring or was given it as a gift. Isn't that as bizarre or more than anything Woody has said or done? The HC is one of the biggest assholes of all time off the field and in press conferences.

Yet they skate by, beloved by all the suits and voices on ESPN, NFL Network etc. It is time for the media to descend and expose the Patriot circus.

5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

That would be nice, but I really just want them to go into the crapper

6. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

If he is tied to the murder, then I hop he rots in jail.. This is great news for the Jets.. Now we only have to focus on Gronk and that's even if he is back by Week 2..

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It's terrible new for the Jets and all of football. This goes beyond the game.

8. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Is it the New York media? I don't get it? Also, have to add spygate.. "The greatest travesty in American sports". model citizens my ass

The Tebow "mutant" posse are really weird. "since when did Rex start skinning babies?"

#8 JetsVilma28, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  9. nyjunc

It's about winning, our "circus" was loveable in 2009 & 2010 but when we started losing late in 2011 and into 2012 the coverage changed.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how is a player's actions from another team bad for the Jets? this doesn't project anything negative onto the Jets, and as an isolated incident doesn't project anything negative on football in general.

11. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

If he is convicted it would be great for the jets because then we only have to deal with Gronk. And you have to wonder, will Gronk really be Gronk after all these surgeries? who knows. Either ways in terms of team reputation. The patriots are the golden boys of the NFL. Anything they do whether its good or bad is held in a positive light because of their consistent winning seasons. Once the jets stopped making the AFC championship game the media made the Jets out to be a team full of scrubs. You can even see it in ESPN's future success projections ranking the jets 32nd. That's not to say that we haven't made some head scratching decisions personnel wise but so have the pats. It's just they've earned a positive reputation for being consistent.

12. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

You guys are a bunch of jackasses. One player and one incident is not a "circus."

Look, I know you are all upset and embarrassed because of the dumb shit the Jets players and coaches say and do, and are just hoping for other teams to screw up so the media gets off your back, but dont prematurely call every isolated incident a "circus." Its ridiculous.

13. nyjunc

It's bad for ALL teams in the league to have one of their players, a borderline star player, be involved in something like this. if we need for opposing players to get arrested to beat the Pats I'd rather not beat them. This is far beyond normal Jets vs. pats fan nonsense.

14. nyjunc

you may want to read Joe Willie White Shoes' post

15. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I hope it's the beginning of the end of the media's love affair with the Patriots. More than anything I hope it's the start of their downward spiral.

16. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

You're being a jackass for calling us jackasses.

That being said, I''m not happy about this because someone died because of Hernandez. HOWEVER, I am happy about the unwanted attention that Tebow and the whole 'Kraft stole my ring' thing has garnered. Gronk's general meat head attitude adds to that.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Tim Tebow will step in for him.

18. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

please provide examples of things the jets did that is a circus.and dont include tebow since that is media manufactured and than compare it to the owner of a team in a pissing match with a world leader over a ring. or a players wife tweeting out how bad her husbands wr's are.or their cheating husband of a head coach. or cheating head coach.
    every perceived circus act from the jets was / is football related. the patriots have off the field bull shit that gets swept under the rug.
    but thanks for chiming in troll boy

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

fixed your post.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Are you basing this on inside information? The League had to destroy the evidence of the Pats cheating to protect the integrity of the game.

Professionalism and class don't get tied to winning by association.