4th quarter Pats-Bills. Who heard it?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Bellows1, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

I don't recall who it was, but one of the announcers in the 4th, when the Pats had the lead, actually said..."The Patriots need to let the air out of the ball, and run out the clock.".

I don't think he said it on purpose, he was just filling air time. Funny shit.

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it yes. @ the time I didnt think anything of it though.

3. Bellows1

My wife looked at me and said... Did he just say that?

4. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

6. Bellows1

While I don't like the P*ts and I did think the ball pumps for sale was kinda funny, I'd like the games to be played and settled fairly on the field. That's the NFL fan side of me. The prick side of me, would like for every team the P*ts play this year do something simular and pay the fine. :)

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I lost interest essentially after one sentence.... guy can't even get Belicheat's cock out of his mouth to write a balanced article.

Burning Elvii likes this.
  9. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

I heard it. The local schills even talks about it today on 98.5. Felger and Mazz

If buff had more time.

10. Toronto's Biggest

Toronto's Biggest Active Member

11. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

I don't think that word means what you think it means. But I'm sure you've seen a lot of "balanced articles" about the Patriots in the past 9 months that were completely based on wrong information, lying and having no proof whatsoever of any "conspiracy".

Let's put it this way: if the Bills were playing at the Pats and this same thing happened, it would be the only thing talked about this week. Just like the Tomlin issues where he threw a hissyfit, complained about the headsets and then retracted most of what he said two days later. But only after he had made it a huge story.

Getting outcoached is a hard pill to swallow. See Harbaugh, John, or the entire Colts organization. Not sure if the Dolphins play at the same time when Colts play at home against the Pats, but I'm not missing out on that one. They will run that score up like no tomorrow. Hoping for 60 and some nice close-ups of Irsay at the end of the game.

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

that kind of thing usually happens to cheaters... get caught cheating on multiple occasions and everything becomes suspicious. simple solution to that "problem" - - don't FUCKING cheat

slimjasi likes this.
  13. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

You lost interest as soon as you saw it didn't fit your agenda, to be clear.

14. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

And your agenda hasn't been sucking off sports biggest cheating franchise?

15. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I have no problem with teams cheating when they play the Patriots - It levels the playing field.

Burning Elvii and JetsVilma28 like this.
  16. Barry the Baptist

No agenda but Florio certainly has one. I could care less, I believe the Patriots are the biggest disgrace in sports history and the league enabled them to cheat for years and did nothing about. I still believe the league intentionally screwed up the deflate gate stuff. Notice no owners are crying for Goodell to be fired and also notice the NFLPA dropped their stuff with Peterson yesterday. There is a lot that goes on in the league offices that none of us will ever know.

Is it possible I am dead wrong? Sure but no Florio ball washing is going to change my opinion on that. Destroying the evidence in Spy Gate did enough for me to lose my faith in the league. Anything that happens after that isn't going to change my opinion

17. Barry the Baptist

It's not a contest to see who can write balanced articles, there were plenty of balanced articles that said the deflate gate stuff was nonsense and the league messed things up. That being said none of them were written by Florio.

Honestly who the fuck knows what happened with the headsets and who knows what the Rooney's told Tomlin to say after the fact? The fact that you would skip your teams game to watch the Pats Colts tells me what kind of fan you are. You might as well just start wearing a Patriots hat cause you certainly aren't a real Dolphins fan.

18. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I for one hate piped in sound effects or extra loud music at games but that seems to be the mindset of what teams think the fans want. Sometimes you can't even hear what somebody right next to you is saying. It's stupid.

19. Barry the Baptist

I love the NBA but I hate going to Clippers/Lakers games (yeah that's who I go watch even though I'm a Nets fan) and listen to all the crap they play while the game is actually being played. If you wanna do that during timeouts great but as a fan I shouldn't need to be told when to cheer or when to "make some noise". It's dumbing down to the lowest common denominator.

20. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Look, I went to my gym the other day. They have music piped in that's so loud when I tried to make a phone call I had to go outside to hear what they were saying. These MBA kids who kind of rule and plan system operations at games, stores, etc think everyone wants to be blasted out. I guess they have stats they think to back this up. And what they're saying is that nobody wants to think or even have a conversation. How's about a little quieter ambiance. Maybe we're not as stupid as they say we are.