2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 29, 2018.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping for a shootout. Currently up 7 points with Alex Smith vs ADP and Washington Kicker. I think if Smith gives me 2 TDs, I win close. 3 TDs? I think I win going away.

CBG likes this.
  2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Desperate times call for desperate measures I'm now gonna be 1-4 ---a guy is offering me Ebron and Le'veon Bell for Hunt and Jimmy Graham,,,if I trade him Hunt all I have at RB is Freeman I need a RB in the deal if Im going to turn Bell into more players,,,,I was thinking of this---> Hunt and Ware for Bell and Mccoy-----then I trade Bell to another guy with Graham for Robert Woods and Greg Olsen. So I trade Hunt and Graham and get back Mccoy, Woods and Olsen = Thoughts ?

3. dawinner127

Eh. Who knows what is going on with Olsen. I heard reports before kickoff yesterday that he should be okay next week? I am so anti McCoy and anything Buffalo so I might be a little bias. Is Jalen Richard on the WW? He wouldn't be a terrible option for 2 weeks at RB2 until Bell comes back week 8, but you are 1-4 so hard to wait those two weeks.

I would just hold off and ride with Hunt and Freeman. Don't force anything. It seems like you are losing a lot of close games.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I really thought Jimmy Graham would have a huge year but I have watched Packer games and he is a Shell of what he once was, especially yesterday he should have shown up with Rodgers having no one to throw to. I have Brate so If Olson is not ready I can start Brate until OJ Howard is back then Start Olsen thats IF that GUY even goes for that trade,,the First guy is all in he wants to do Hunt n Ware for McCoy and Bell,,,,but my WR are real week especially at the 3 spot I need a stud I have Sanders / Fuller and Coutee / Enunwa / Taiwan Taylor and Mike Williams who gets a huge bump if and when Keenan Allen goes down = that almost always happens ----- it would be nice to put a big guy at WR such as Thomas or not sure if I could get Brown or Schuster,,,,maybe Theilen for Bell ? Im desperate can't sit still at 1-4 there are no weeks that I can afford to waste at this point. If I can get a big name WR back for Le Veon Bell Im all in.....will post how and IF this all goes down as we can't make trades until after tonights game and WE ALL KNOW that guys say one thing today but tomorrow they change their minds lol

Cidusii, FJF and dawinner127 like this.
  5. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

My team this week scored 100.35 points. My bench scored 107.58 lol. Back to the drawing board with my lineup selection.

(Bench players: Aaron Rodgers, Isaiah Crowell, Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, Carlos Hyde, Tyreek Hill)

FJF and dawinner127 like this.
  6. dawinner127

Squeaked out a win by ~3 points. Alex smith literally scared the shit out of me all game.

CBG and FJF like this.
  7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

a win is a win,,,,,,,,good job Dawinner. I freaking wish I could buy a win ,I can't believe my season is on the brink. Today I willTRY and make some trades , if you want I will trade you Goff,,,lol

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I’m circling the drain here myself c. Just never got anything from my rbs and it killed me. As we say in jet land, maybe next year

CBG likes this.
  9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I once started 1 and 3 and won my league,,but 1 and 4 ? ugh,,,,,,hang in Fjay

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

let me ask you guys something,,assuming that this guy trades me Bell ---> what is the most I can get back for Bell in another trade ? Straight up for a top notch WR or you think I could get more ? I want one of the top 4 or 5 wideouts otherwise I will keep Bell and roll with him and just try my best to find gold on the waiver wire or through another trade

11. dawinner127

You have fuller right? The bell owner in my league is trying to trade Bell. I was thinking about offering Zeke but not sure what else to ask for back. Was thinking Fuller but not sure if that’s enough for Zeke.

12. dawinner127

Been struggling with QB for the entire season but I am some how 3-2. Jameis comes back from suspension this week with a JUICY matchup vs Atlanta. Trying to pick him up this week. I completely forgot to go after him this week while he was on bye so I didn't have to waste (risk) any waivers for him.

@FJF might even ride Winston in DFS. Maybe a 3 way stack of Winston, Brate (since Howard is out) and Godwin. Could allow you to load up at other positions. Gurley is 10K!! Only 6 players have been priced that high since 2014. Gurley could run for 250 this week if we ran for what, 300 last week? Maybe throw a dart at Ronald Jones and Winston if you don't want to touch Godwin. I've been reading a lot about how Jones could be a breakout candidate over the next few weeks since Peyton Barber has been nothing short of spectacular :rolleyes:

FJF likes this.
  13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Don't take Fuller as the guy is great when healthy but he's always freaking hurt,,,who else does HE have at WR >?

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Man, Winston looks nice with brate but 3 bucs is tough to do. Although I feel like you could fill a roster out with that game alone and cash.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Just an update,,,,,,Ive been playing this long enough to know how it works thats why I said " one thing today tomorrow another " ---> as I said the guy was haunting me for 2 days for Hunt,,,,,I never initiated and told him I did not want to trade Hunt---> fast forward = the guy changed his mind wants to see if Bell becomes an Eagle. I actually think McCoy has a better shot at being an Eagle again but thats me ---I wished him luck

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  16. dawinner127

He has fuller JuJu or agholor. I have an offer of

Kelce Bell aNd Ekeler/Coleman on the table for Zeke and Burton.

CBG likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

the only thing I hate about uneven trades ( and unless I am reading it wrong you want to do 3 for 2 ) is it forces 1 guy to make a move after the trade,,,just my thoughts I like making even up trades

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ps Im thinking of trading Fuller for either woods or schuster in a package with Graham,,,,,,,,I would then start Sanders whichever WR I get in the trade and Coutee and roll with that-----thoughts ? I also have trade offers out there for Tate and Jeffrey = I am desperate for a WR

19. dawinner127

I have the tightend on Seattle i can drop so it’s really no loss.

CBG likes this.
  20. dawinner127

I would do fuller and graham for JuJu. He has been awesome.