2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 29, 2018.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

That one hurt bad.

2. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

14 team league. #5 in scoring, +46 point differential, but I'm 1-3. FML.

3. FJF

So, no reason not to stack Ryan and Ridley again this week ,right?

4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I mean, its a very chalk play, but at the same time, how can you go away from it? Is Ridley over 6k yet? I would maybe play Ridley and find a QB and another WR to stack together since I'm not sure how Ryan will do on the road. One thing that stood out to me is how Marvin Jones absolutely owns GB. He's only 4700 and I think he has 5 touchdowns in his last 4 matchups and one matchup with over 200 receiving yards. Two guys I definitely want to fit into my lineups are CMC AND Conner. I don't think there is a low value RB that I would play, maybe Yeldon with Fournette being out, but he will be highly owned. Another guy who caught my eye is Kamara. Yes the price is astronomical, but he will be very very low owned with everyone fading him due to Ingram coming back. Antonio Brown at 9100 is expensive As shit, might play JuJu at 7700.

FJF likes this.
  5. FJF

I was thinking going Carr/cook, And splurging on Gordon. I can’t get away from kupp either though he is getting pricey. Rookie from Texans that went off last week might be a good play with fuller iffy this week with a hammy.

CBG likes this.
  6. dawinner127

I tend to stay away from TNF, SNF, and MNF. I like playing the early slate only to mitigate the chance of a random dude going off and just ruining everything. The only time I will play those games is if I do a double up where 50% cash.

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I put a HIGH bid on Coutee tonight as I have Fuller and if he sits or is hurt the kid could GO OFF.

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ps IF you need WR help another guy to watch or go after could be Tawan Taylor / titans

#108 CBG, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    dawinner127 likes this.
  9. FJF

I grabbed him last week because golden Tate was ante add to the injury report. Didn’t need him and lost anyway.
    Man my team is trash

CBG likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Fjay I feel your pain ( 1 and 3 here ) but all it takes is a little luck and we can turn our teams and fortunes around hang in there

FJF likes this.
  11. dawinner127

That Carr/Cook stack looks enticing. Over/under set at 53.5 And Oakland just had 42 dropped on them by Cleveland.

FJF likes this.
  12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ok,,,,,why should I NOT DO THIS as I am really leaning towards dropping Crabtree and picking up Taywan Taylor,,,,,,Crabtree is not only dropping balls but is catching all the underneath stuff and Flacco is throwing to all those TE s and Brown,,,,,,While no Mathews and Dalanie Walker gone = lots of balls for Taylor and he goes downfield not just the underneath stuff,,,thoughts ?

13. dawinner127

Do it. Upside on Taylor is really high.

FJF and CBG like this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Dawinner agreed,,,,,,I am still kicking myself I planned on drafting Robert Woods and really wanted to as he was still sitting there on draft night but I was afraid of Cooks and Kupp not enough balls to go around,,,Crabtree was there at the pick or I would have taken Woods,,,,,

dawinner127 likes this.
  15. dawinner127

I would have done the same. Woods was on my DNDL (Do not draft list) just because I didn't think there would be enough footballs to go around.

CBG likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

The sad part is that on draft nite and long before I had Woods on my list,,,,,Crabtree being there seemed like a no brainer and maybe in time as the season progresses it was but that was the only pick I hedged on and man I am kicking myself.Regardless I am now the proud GM of Taylor and will start him and Sanders and Fuller ---> If Fuller don't play Coutee goes right in to the lineup Sunday night

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  17. dawinner127

Question for you guys. Need some help at who to start at WR.

Currently have Stills Enunwa and Ridley locked and loaded.

However, I’m really intrigued by Crowders matchup. The Saints have allowed touchdowns to the slot wr in 3 consecutive weeks and I’m reading that Doctson is in a walking boot. That game has an over/under of 53.5 so points are expected to be scored and i am currently starting Alex Smith.

Thoughts? Denver has allowed 275+ Passing in every game this year but are 7th best in terms of FPPG allowed to WRs.

Obviously we know Q is Darnolds favorite weapon and i can’t sit Ridley for obvious reasons going up against That VAUNTED Steelers secondary :p

Cincinnati just got torched by Atlanta and now has Miami so maybe Stills could take the top off again. Devante Parker is supposed to be inactive again.

Please help! .5 ppr BTW.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Maybe I can help and we can BOTH start the wrong lineups LOL. I have Enunwa also but I will NOT start him until the Jets offense shows some signs of life and that they can find the end zone . Thats why I am starting Taylor but thats my problem as far as you,,,,I have always hated Stills ( goes back to when I had him a few years ago) that said Tannerhill throws to him and Parker is AWOL. Crowder has a good matchup and I like him and you know the Saints will score points but again can he find the Endzone without a map ? Will it be Crowder or Jordan Reed finding the end zone ? I just reread your post and it appears you have to decide between the 4 guys am I right ? If it were me I would sit Enunwa out of the 4 guys

FJF and dawinner127 like this.
  19. dawinner127

Yup. Need to pick 3 (or one to not play). You can make a case to sit everyone not named Ridley. I think I’m going to leave it as I have it because i can’t figure out Washington’s offense. Like you said, it can very well be reed OR even Thompson out of the backfield who can score or eat into crowders looks since they all theoretically work the middle.

At least with stills, i know he will get a few shots Downfield and i know Q will get his 7 targets. I also just spoke to my friend who is a broncos fan and says they are abysmal at covering the middle of the field so maybe Q can finally eat over the middle.

CBG likes this.
  20. FJF

I agree with @CBG , I have Q ridding the bench right now too.

CBG likes this.