2008-2009 Yankees Off-Season Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by dwalsh, Oct 1, 2008.

1. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

You wait more than week to respond to that post, and that's the best you come up with?

Honestly, I didn't mean that post to "sound" bitchy at all. I meant it to sound more like "Ho, hum. *shrug* You're right dude. The guy won't make the starts. Ah well."

I just don't care enough anymore to get all pissed off.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

I didn't see the post.

Besides you have lost your TGG.com fire. Is it not being able to post during ghe ay that messed your flow?
    I had that for a couple of months when I got on facebook.

3. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Eh, I'm really not supposed to be on TGG at all anymore. We just had a big layoff the other day and my boss warned me to stay off the internet altogether. I really just popped in to see if there was any Mets/Yankees banter going on yet.

Otherwise, I just haven't seen a lot to post about lately. The BS forum has a lot of topics, but not a lot of interesting ones. There are a few, but my time to post is really reduced so I don't respond to ones that just might have potential because it'll just be a snipe post and I'll disappear until the next day.

I'll try to be around a little this weekend for the games, but I have to be in Jersey tomorrow, so we'll see.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

be safe at work

5. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Thanks man. I'm okay for now. At the end of the year, who knows? I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, I'm cutting down on my internet use. (I can't seem to cut it completely out though.)