17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Perfect day for football tomorrow. Lots of beer and some grilling. I hope we win and KC and Pit loses.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Oceans of tickets available,,,,parking passes also,,,,,,enjoy the weather and the game all ! Had Woody and the Jets not screwed this up the place would have been packed today and rockin!

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeap, it was the most pathetic showing since the new place opened up. Playoff run, great win against the Jints, spring weather and 1/3 empty. It was kinda sad but we decided not to let it get to us, we where there for us. Woody fucked this fan base for good, I don't think anything will bring everyone back, even a super bowl win because if we ever won one, people like me would then say ok I am good. Lets face it, unless we play a team that brings out there fan base its gonna be like yesterday. That's what it was, no Titan fan base buying up the tics. Pats game is the only big game we play every year. But.... its all about winning and that was a great tailgate and game yesterday. Loving the 2015 Jets. Does Woody get an actual tickets used report? Does he know how fucked he is or is so shielded from reality. I am not so sure he isn't?

Brook!, CBG and alleycat9 like this.
  4. max

max Active Member

My section was pretty good yesterday. 334.

A good amount of empty seats, but the fans who were there brought it.

It helps that we got an early lead. I also had about 14 beers between tailgate and inside so that helps.

http://deadspin.com/kid-at-jets-game-enjoys-whatevers-in-that-bud-light-bot-1747921181

I've gotta think pats game will be full and that if the teams makes a little playoff run the crowds next year will be closer to what they were in 2011 and less like they have been since 2012.

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

318 and surrounding were pretty loud by

I can imagine if we take care of Dallas that the tailgates and crowd inside will be WELL represented against NE.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

thanks

#19026 GordonGecko, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    alleycat9 likes this.
  7. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

110 and surrounding was also loud. I always tape the game and watch it during the week. It was nice to hear the crowd and the Jets chant loud and proud!!

I also think if we play NE after a Dallas win, the stadium should be rocking - hoping minimal cheater fans are in attendance and Jet fans rock the house.

8. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Jets chant was loud and proud, but whoever it is that's taken over for Ed needs to slow it down just a little. The crowd was not in perfect synch with him. Very very close, but he needs to slow it down a tiny bit for better unity with the crowd.

9. Jetsfanforlife

I agree. I hope that will get better with more practice. It's much better then the previous years. A bit more tweaking and we have our chant back.

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

$175 get in price for next Sunday. I love it.

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

$215 now. Completely out of character with home games of the past few years

Should be mild, and coming in right between Christmas & New Year's, but if rain is confirmed prices will get chopped on Sunday morning

12. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Funny how it's not as easy as it would seem. There is subtlety to it.

It'll never be the same as it was when it first got popular - '98 0r '99 when the "hush" right before the chant started (and Ed would wait for it to get quiet, and really "shush" everyone) was impressive. At no other moment during the game could the stadium possibly be any more quieter. The loud J E T S chant following that black hole of silence was spectacular. You really had to be in Giants stadium to appreciate it. It was great.

13. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Wonder if we'll be getting rally towels or it'll be a 'green out' for Sunday.

14. Jetsfanforlife

That extreme quite and then the chant was the best part. It made the stadium unified and sounding strong.

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

Last year this game had pretty high prices and was around the same time. Holiday gifts I guess and this is the first time we have had a meaningful home December football game in several years.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

he just screams WOP.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

This video gets me fired up for tomorrow.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i wonder if any of those guys still go to the games or if they got priced out too.

20. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

Man did you see those shots of the Vikings' new stadium? MetLife is such an embarrassment.

74 and alleycat9 like this.