You Will Honor "God Bless America," Or The Yankees Will Have You Shot

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by wildthing202, May 10, 2007.

1. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

Talk about a reach with that joke. Didn't even make sense, and it was wrong. Perez has 12 walks and 4 HR allowed all season. 7 of the walks came in 1 game. Of his 6 starts, 3 have been walk-free.

If you're going to make a really lousy joke, at least make it accurate.

2. FirstTimeCaller

FirstTimeCaller Active Member

Nice work but next time I want to see a picture posted that summarizes all of that. :up: :lol:

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

What a bunch of BS. It's my right as an American if I don't wanna stand, take my hat off or take a shit during the song if I want to. I'd like to see the Yankees or any team try and stop me.

This was my favorite quote

?Before 9/11, we recognized the spirit and importance of the way of life we live in this country,? he said. ?We have always been a major supporter of everything that relates on a patriotic basis. Men and women are serving, and we believe as an organization we should remember them and how they are out there on the forefront.?

Which is exactly why you did before 9/11 right? Be honest, you jumped on the bandwagon and it has just become another way the Yankees can put thier stamp on something.

Here is another line of BS

?The fans were telling us it was a disgrace that when the song was being sung people were not observing it with a moment of silence,? Trost said.

I'm sure this really happened, shouldn't these assholes who are so concerned with being patriotic be paying attention to the song instead of what some jackass 3 sections over is doing with their 7th inning stretch.