Yahoo! Fantasy Football: N.F.F.L. 07

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Doug Heffernan, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Doug Heffernan

Doug Heffernan New Member

Hi Jets-fans,

in case you?re looking for another interesting way to spend your spare time, I?d like to recommend my second year redraft fantasy league.

20 managers, large teams, H2H, fantasy playoffs, live draft in a week and a level of competitiveness only being compared to the weekly dog-fighting championships in Mike Vick?s backyard.

If you are a former Yahoo! fantasy football trophy winner, consider yourself invited.

ID# 35632
    PW: vick

ricky williams

2. Pride

Pride New Member

I didnt join b/c im not a fan of the fantasy finals in week 17. Thats kinda dumb if I have Peyton Manning on my team and I have to start Jim Sorgi b/c the Colts have clinched

#2 Pride, Jun 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  3. Doug Heffernan

Doug Heffernan New Member

Good point, but you?re forgetting one thing! There are only 4 fantasy-teams playing in week 17, two of them in the finals. Giving the fact, that you?ve made it that far, you or your opponent both equally deserve to win, no matter the circumstances. However, those crazy lineup-changes in week 17 are part of the game like injuries, DUIs or kicking in the windy Meadowlands. In my opinion, that?s part of the game and the whole selection process, you?re assuming that Peyton won?t be able to help you come championship time, so you have to downgrade him on your draft board. You think that Pennington?s shoulder will hold up and he?ll still be fighting for the playoffs, you might upgrade him a little bit.
    To me week 17 is just another component like injuries or schedules nothing game-changing, especially not in a H2H-league with fantasy playoffs.