Xbox 360 Review Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ViLmAfAn5128, Jun 24, 2006.

1. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

My dad said he'll buy it for me if he only gets good reviews for it....

so everyone here with it can you please post reviews, my dad says once he sees 15 reviews that are positive he will get it for me.

2. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

It sucks, totally not worth the money. And my XBox 360 impregnated my sister, so if you have a sister, I wouldn't buy one. It also got me kicked out of school, and ate all my Sour Cream and Onion pringles.

3. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

lol ,thats messed up man. come on help me out, be serious, was it good or not.

4. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

I heard getting one would kill your father and rape your mother but that's just me.

5. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

OMG, come on yall, help me out...

6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Stop being a pussy. Work and buy it yourself. Then your dad has no say.

7. Tight

Tight Active Member

You people must be bored.

Its a great system, its cheaper then the ps3, just as powerful with the greatest online community bar none. It can used for dvd's , music and much more. You can download demos of future titles for free. You wont bis disappointed.

8. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Total crap. Will totally get blown out by the PS3, which will get blown out by the revolutionary gameplay of the Wii...

just sit tight and wait.

9. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I second that motion.

10. wildthing202

Fixed :rofl2:

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

let me get this straight. your dad will buy you a 360 if you show him positive reviews? does he think there aren't any positive reviews? what if you show him 10 positives? that doesn't mean that there aren't any negative reviews. does he just plan on ignoring negative reviews as long as he is presented a couple of positive ones.

moreso, if he is so interested in the reviews, what about the system does he need to know to feel comfortable about the purchase? graphics? power? what? its completely arbitrary unless there are certain aspects of the 360 he needs confirmation on.

12. Tight

Tight Active Member

Oh you mean the swinging the controller like an idiot for hours and hours ? Yes thats sure to catch on ! Wii will flop, just like the gamecube did. Its a race between Ps3 and xbox. We have halo 3 that alone puts us ten stories above the wii.

If saints row turns out to be as good as I think it will, Ps3 better look out.

13. Tight

Tight Active Member

Sorry guy the demos are for upcoming titles also. Please dont make a fool of yourself

#13 Tight, Jun 25, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  14. Borgata

Borgata Active Member

You should just go to an XBOX 360 forum and ask this question im sure you would have no problem getting 15 replies, this is obvously just a bad place to ask.

15. wildthing202

??? After all that the best you come up with is the demos. Have fun with your controller fetish.

16. Jonathan_Vilma

Unless its the demo for a sports game I'll never buy (like a soccer game), then I'm not going to download demos regardless. Using that as a reason to get 360 is absolutely retarded.

17. Tight

Tight Active Member

Wow your dumber then I thought. You would'nt want to test a game before you spend $60 dollars ??? Your obviously something much much bigger then a fanboy. For the record I plan to buy a ps3, but im just very happy with my 360. Sony is going to have to alot to past this machine, Rpg's wont do it, neither will swinging my controller around like a bafoon.

18. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

The Wii is gunna be an amazing system with very few flaws. The Gamecube was not the best they could do. .....

Nintendo has been planning something huge for years now and it's almost time. You can't deny that this is a huge positive step for gaming.

If Wii is not the best selling game system then it's real obvious that people aren't giving it a chance when they should be.

19. Jonathan_Vilma

I'd rather rent the full game then play half a level for an extra $7 you cheapscate.

20. Tight

Tight Active Member

There are no words to describe your foolishness. So in your opinion a demo is useless, if everybody thought like you there would be no E3. Thank God your probably the only imbecile on the planet who shares those views.