Woody Johnson Records the Queen while she remembers DDay

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by AJT73, Jun 5, 2019.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

I'd post this in the Jets thread but think it'd be bumped here.

I just saw this article. Very unprofessional. I can't believe he is a US Ambassador. Embarrassment. And we wonder why the Jets are considered a clown orginization. Any of us fans could run it better. If I wasn't a fan for 41 years I'd jump ship but I love the team too much. Not the owners.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/disgr...son-accused-of-filming-the-queen-on-his-phone

Shows you how smart Belichek is. He met Woody for a hot second and knew he was a train wreck and ran away. Still don't like Belichek but he got that right.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Woody Johnson is a dipshit

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Woody Johnson is a woody johnson.

4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Why does he need that on his phone? Maybe he wont remember what the Queen said if someone at the Embassy asks him about it??

Or else he thinks this is like a Concert or the Zoo..funny

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I was at the 50th celebration of DDay.
    I wish I had someway of recording all I saw and heard that day. Powerful stuff.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

We interrupt this PMSNBC Morning Joe Starbucks coffee klatch to bring you this late-breaking news from the "centrist" Daily Beast : )

- Woody stays as UK ambassador, he stays away from Florham Park and lets his not-so-dim-witted brother Chris handle things (lesser of two evils in my book).

- "Clown Organization" - how many average Joe-6-pack football fans do you think even read this story (or even read news sources like the one above)....or even care? . Seriously, do the Mika Brzezinski's who actually read this story even follow football (outside of maybe scoping player packages and butts)?

- Shows you how smart Belichick is. . Fwiw, his 'happy-endings' owner also met with a foreign dignitary (Vladamir Putin) and lost a Super Bowl ring in the process. . : )

7. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here are some youtube clips of the 50th. It seems that a General is speaking and Bill Clinton in the first part. Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

https://www.google.com/search?q=50t..._AUIEigD&biw=1280&bih=578&safe=active&ssui=on

8. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Agree. Let Woody stay in England.

Not sure how many do read it but is Jet related and it does show that our owner being inappropriate during a rememberance. It could be a mistake but at the same time he should know that during a speech where you are sitting in a dignitary seat the last thing you should be doing is taking a picture or recording what is going on. After the speech you snap a photo etc no problem but not during. Just shows you how out of touch he actually is and why he should not be an NFL owner but he's not getting stripped of it.

I said Belicheck. Not the owner. Makes me wonder about these owners. Not all but some of these guys never worked a day in their life. They were born into money. They do pet projects reasons to get up but don't know or understand the 9-5 grind and it's the reason they are bad owners. In a company bad ownership can be camouflaged because boards make decisions and can force someone out plus the higher ups typically had to work to get there so they know the day to day.

9. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

What a fucking idiot

10. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member