Who here was at the draft?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by vilma5112, Apr 29, 2006.

1. vilma5112

vilma5112 New Member

I was at the draft on the first deck where most of the jets fans were, who else was there?

2. jonathanv51

jonathanv51 New Member

i was there. my first time going to the draft and i loved it. Was pretty funny when Jolley came out for the interview and got a nice warm jet welcome (wink wink) what time did u get there? we went at 545 in the morning and there was absolutely no line.

#2 jonathanv51, Apr 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2005
  3. Mangenius

Mangenius New Member

What were the points where there was the most booing? How many booed when D'Brick was picked?

4. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

i tried to go but thos fn bastards told people that the line began at 9

5. NYJ1012

NYJ1012 Banned

i actually went with johnathonv51, had a ball, it was my first draft and it was really cool. most jet fans approved of the ferguson pick, but the mangold pick turned some people off. as taggs anounced jascksonville takin merceadis lewis, radio city music hall filled with resounding chants of LEN-DALE WHITE! LEN-DALE WHITE! LEN-DALE WHITE! i thought that made us a look a little dumb, but mangold was the right pick.

6. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I was with vilmatime51 and another kid I'm friends with in the mezzanine. First 11 picks was fun to watch, but from 11-28 it sucked. After that, the 2nd round was great because everyone around me was hilarious making fun of the picks and trades and such.

7. The Offseason

The Offseason New Member

Nah I couldn't go because I had prom last night. I just went to Dave & Busters over by me and stayed for most of the 1st round.