Which game should I go to this season? (Vikings, Bengals, Bills)

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by soxxx, Jul 22, 2010.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

These are the only 3 games im going to be home for from College. Vikings seem to be number one on my list. Because A, its the soonest, B its the biggest matchup of the entire NFL season for next year.

So which one should I go to

2. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

If I were you, I'd go to the Vikes game ...

Assuming Favre comes back, that game will just have a "big-time" feel to it with him returning to NY aside from the fact that both teams are Super Bowl favs coming into the year.

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

Go to all 3. Figure the Vikings game might cost you some extra money but it's a Monday Night game so as you get closer to the game you will find prices start to drop. The Bengals game you can find tickets for cheap a lot of people cannot go on Thanksgiving.

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yea the Vikings game is going to be like super large Matchup. Like big time heavyweight battle. On paper it is the Biggest game of the NFL season, its either Jets vs Vikings or Saints vs Vikings. Those 2 matchups are the matchups of the teams that made it the farthest last season.

And imagine if we walked into that game 4-0 and the Vikings were 4-0 it would be big time. I definately have to go to that game.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

If you want to go in style, go to buff, some guy has a pair of mezz Club Goal Line 242 with parking for sale for $220 a ticket on stubhub.

The game is January 2nd so guaranted that lounge will be used by you.

These are mystery tickets to me, with a $245 face and $35 parking and a steep PSL fee why someone is selling the game so cheap so soon is curious to say the least. In fact the only game I would want to sit up there is Buff as it is only guaranted cold weather game of year and this schmuck is dumping it.

I was thinking of selling my seats to buy these but now I will roll the dice and pray it is not zero.

6. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I would say the Vikings game all the way! If you only plan to go to one game this season, I would choose one where it wouldn't be too cold. First time in the new stadium, I would want to enjoy it in nice weather. IMO!

7. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Alrite...so where would I buy a parking pass to? im a noobie to all this. And from what I hear, getting out of the meadowlands is confusing as fuck. is it really that confusing cuz ive driven past it numerous times and it doesnt seem to complicated.

8. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Ebay, Stubhub, put an ad up on this site it hopes of finding a parking pass for those games at face.

9. ForTheWin

ForTheWin New Member

Vikings, hands down!

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I bought 3 tickets and a Parking pass and it came out to like $350. If I chose the Vikings game it would have cost me like $100 more dollars. Personally I would have paid my share, but my brother and dad don't exactly have the money to spend apparently.

I still might go to the Vikings game tho, it all depends on who I meet at College. I would go alone to and maybe meet a few of you guys their.

Would you suggest going solo? i'm talkative person so I wouldnt get lonely, ill talk to everyone around me.

At times like this I wish I was out of college, had a real job and had friends that would actually pay to go.

11. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

All 3?

But if I had to choose I'd say go to the Vikings game.

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

What section and what game was that 350 dollar pricetag for. I am curious if you paid over face.