Where to get Jet Jersey's?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by teedee83, Oct 31, 2011.

1. teedee83

teedee83 New Member

I hope I don't get killed for starting a thread about this here, but I need some help. There was a thread a while back discussing the different websites where many here at the GG website bought their imitation Jet Jersey's. I need to get a few Jersey's for my sons and can not afford the authentic ones. I would like to get them the closes possible to the authentic that I can. Would you guys mind telling me which sites sell the best "fakes"? I would really appreciate it. Sorry if this is in the wrong place to ask this question. I am a regular reader, but do not post things very often.
    Thanks
    :jets:

2. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

go to the jets experience thread. there is already a very comprehensive thread on this subject.

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=45193

Here you go. You only need to review the last 4-5 pages of the thread. For what it's worth, I used Jersey 101 to order for myself (Harris Home) and my son (Revis Home) and we were VERY impressed with the quality. When you consider what you're paying and what you're getting, there's really no need to look elsewhere beyond these sites (Jersey101, Tarajersey, Weiketrade).

Good luck.

4. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

I bought a new Premier Revis jersey from NFL Shop this year, by the time it had been shipped and I paid import taxes the fucking thing cost me $160. Definitely going down the knock off route next time.

5. teedee83

teedee83 New Member

Thanks a lot guys for the information and input, I appreciate it.

6. laxin

laxin Active Member

http://www.jerseysroom.com/

Thats a website me and my friends have been using for a while, we've ordered over 50 jerseys and only 2-3 have needed to be returned. They are durable and are good quality IMO.

Just a tip if you use the website- order 6 jerseys if you can that way you get free shipping, if you cant tho, its still worth it considering stitched jerseys can cost up to 150

7. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I bought a green Revis premier jersey at Sports Authority, and my white Sanchez premier at Sports Express. The Revis cost me $110, and the Sanchez was on sale before the Pats playoff game for $80. Love them both.

8. RMorin

RMorin Member

Not to be a buzz kill about it, but Nike is getting the exclusive contract next year. I doubt the Jets will have a major overhaul, but Nike has said that there will be significant alterations to current jerseys.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/12/nike-plans-to-dramatically-change-nfl-jerseys/

Maybe a better bet to wait until after the season. Reebok jerseys will all be on heavy clearance.

P.S. By the way, those proposed "leaks" you can find online are complete fakes. Nike has not released any prototypes whatsoever.

9. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

I don't know about New Jersey, but sometimes you get lucky at places like TJ Maxx or Marshall's in the city. I bought a Sanchez replica there for 20 or 30 bucks.

10. JustBlaze330

JustBlaze330 New Member

Thanks for this thread, have been meaning to get a jersey for a few seasons but the price of authentic is a bit crazy.

11. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I have a couple Chinese? kids locked in my basement that can sew a couple up.

PM me with the jersey number/size/style you want and I'll send you a price

12. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

the shipping charges from nfl.com are insane - I wanted to order one of those customised long sleeved t-shirts and the P&P was going to be way more than the shirt whereas I know from ordering stuff from ebay the actual postage costs are around $15

best place for (genuine) gear as an overseas fan is football fanatics as they have a $17.95 postal charge regardless of order size