When you're losing online in Madden....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jtuds, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

You know those online games when nothin goes your way, every deep ball ends up picked even though the receiver was single covered, you can't find a way to stop any offensive plays, and the QB backs up until the play is broken but always tends to find the receiver who's coming back to the line of scrimmage...etc.

I hate those games.

So what do you do in those situations?

Have you ever quit or conceded mercy, or just turned off the machine or pulled your cord?

Last night I came home from the bar drunk and shouldn't have started a game in the first place but anyways it was like 35-13 early and I was scored on with a fumble by the QB that they ran back, and a pick that was run back, and a long play to Holt when he was double covered so I got fed up and turned off the machine.

It hurts the rating but then again its just a video game rating so I don't really care....it must have been before half cuz I wanted to conced but it wasn't available yet...so basically that was my way of doing it....

2. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

Finish your game. The guy who whooped your ass also has to accept the incomplete game. It's just not classy.

3. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I think the other player gets a win

4. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

The other player gets a win, but while his record gains a W, his completed game total does not. A bad ratio of completed games makes someone look like a cheater, quitter, plugpuller etc.

5. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

true true, didnt think of that

6. Tight

Tight Active Member

what the hell are u talking about, thats not true.

If you are winning by a big margin and the person quits, just grant the cpu mercy. Its that easy .

Secondly if he quits when close and mercy option is not available then play the cpu. Play a cover 3 on D, and run counters non stop on Offense the cpu cant stop it.

Just grant the cpu mercy.