What's going to take to beat the Bills?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LAJet, Dec 27, 2015.

1. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

I'm really pumped up about this win today even though I had to be resuscitated twice in the 4th quarter. Now on to Buffalo. I wonder what's going to take for us to really put them away.

IMHO, I think we need to to keep playing a poised and controlled game similar to the one against the Pats, may be with less Ivory down the middle, and with a few twists to make Rexes D pay for their aggressiveness. Need to slap their O and D in the mouth and make them loose their drive and interest by the second half.

Here is what I expect from them:
    1- They will probably blitz like mad on passing downs, we need to counteract that
    2- Offensively they will play loose, trying to impose their running game, Mix it with trick plays and some long bombs down the field to catch us off guard. They will be careless with the ball.
    3- Their special teams has some speed and could be dangerous.
    4- They will be over aggressive and commit a bunch of penalties
    5. Rex will be out of time outs in both halfs. Challenges will be issued at the drop of a hat

We need to get the lead early and keep the foot On their throats. Force them to make mistakes to catch up. Keep our cool.
    No 4th and short runs in lieu of field goals. Score when you can.
    Get Rex off his game early. He can't adjust.

What do you guys think?