What level do you play in Madden?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Kellen6Clemens, May 18, 2006.

?

What difficulty do you play on?

1. Rookie

2.6%
  2. Pro

10.5%
  3. All-Pro

34.2%
  4. All-Madden

52.6%
  1. Kellen6Clemens

What level do you usually play on in Madden?

If in a season, what is your typical record with what team on that difficulty?

2. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

I play all-Madden, and I'm not that good on it, but I always seem to dominate on all-pro so all-Madden is a good challenege for me.

3. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

I don't have Madden anymore, but in my prime, I'd easily shut down the CPU on All-Madden.

4. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Ok here is my issue. I play on All-Madden AND I raise the AI for the computer and I still win every f'n game.

I don't remember the last time I lost a game on Madden.

For me, the game is too easy. Franchise mode is retarded. Rookies are too good too soon.

I have a team right now that has a rookie QB, rookie #1 WR, rookie RB, an entire offensive line made up of rookies and I have started the seaosn 5-0.

Madden is too EASY!

5. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

eww yo hop off ur pipe all madden definitely but the game is so unfair because if the comp is losin it will find a way to score no matter what. The comp will make impossible catches to catch up to ur score

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Yeah...I hate that. I can never have the #1 scoring defense on All-Madden.

7. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

All-Madden ofcourse. It's the only way to play. I would actually be off my game when it was set to an easier setting.

Playing the CPU, in ANY setting actually hurts you. Unless your getting to know you playbook, the game, or a new team, it really shouldn't be used to get better. No matter how much they try the AI is dumb. Fun for franchise and such, but you know the exact plays you can use when you NEED to score against an AI.

Playing against an AI will get you into a bad habit where you're only using like 5 plays. The same, effective five. I love it when people use the same 5 online. It usually takes a while but by the 2nd quarter I have them figured out and am taking advantage. They get so pissed on how come their perfect play isn't working, on how I know what he's doing, and then that I must be cheating. Cheese sucks, but it back fires. Don't complain about cheese.... eat it.

8. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

All pro with adjusted sliders.

9. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

Same here.

10. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Thank F**K I'm crap at madden , I play at pro level with adjusted sliders and have seasons where I just miss out on the playoffs or scrape in. I would hate to get to the point where I win every game and every SB. I do only play about once a week and the losses usually come from being in the pub too long.
    I did try all pro once and hated it , as I remember like as previously said the opposing team end up making the most ridiculous plays and the whole game desends into farce , I'll stick to playing shitfaced and being crap:) :drunk: :)

11. Tight

Tight Active Member

I think pennyandthejets is full of it. I've tried to play on all madden and its ridiculous. The cpu's players are beat deep yet find a way to knock down the ball, they play about 5 notches higher then there regular speed, they break too much tackles. The db's have terrel owens type hands. It's just dumb

12. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

i concurr lol

13. Zcore

Zcore New Member

Come play online (PS2) I'll try & give you a loss......I usually play all pro because playing online ranked games are on the all pro level, but i prefer all madden

14. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Anything other than All-Madden is way to easy.

15. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Rookie with the sliders all the way in my favor.

16. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Why would I lie about a video game? Would it make you feel better if I said I wasn't ALWAYS this good at Madden? It's not like I turned on the game and as soon as I started playing I dominated. Far from that. I just play alot.

17. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

dude, I play on All-Madden and in my franchise I usually go 15-1 or 14-2. I wish they made a level harder than all-madden.

18. Ten

Ten Active Member

All-Madden,my record deends on how good my team is.Once i've built the team i want i tend to go 16-0...i need to get out more.

19. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

Haha Do you win 200-0 every game?

20. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Well, I'll put it this way, I found out firsthand that 255 is the most points the game lets you score. Clearly, the Rhein Fire really made a crucial mistake scheduling my team of former Hurricanes...