What are your DREAM Draft Day Scenarios for the Jets?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by PennyandtheJets, Apr 3, 2022.

1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Im not exactly sure why we are basing any of our opinions off of something mad dog said but here we are. If there is one thing I trust this regime to get right it’s diagnosing the character of a player. Sometimes to a fault.

2. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

I trust JD to sift thru the facts based on research and interviews. If there are concerns worthy of consideration so be it. There is No way any of us can pass judgement on the intangibles just by watching a few highlights of his college career. I find it humorous that a few go out of their way to down grade London stats because of the weak “competition” he faced in the PAC 12, but express zero concern about KT stats against the very same weak PAC 12. Go figure. I really couldn't care less what self proclaimed experts like Doggie and Schein have to say.

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

4. BroadwayAaron

Especially when the experts in question have repeatedly made asses of themselves for years. In dog’s case, decades.

LAJet likes this.
  5. BroadwayAaron

Im very slowly coming around on a KT/Williams first round. Prefer London or Wilson but I absolutely think Williams is worth the risk. He’s a stud… if he can get healthy.

Poeman likes this.
  6. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Well... I know what your saying but what the Jets really need to "absolutely" do is get good players. However that happens mechanically is irrelevant as long as they are able to find them.

If (in theory) they were going to draft 3 shit players with picks they have but packaged them together and traded up for a guy that ended up being a long term core asset probowler that would be mana from heaven and a brilliant move. So again.... while I get what your saying lets be careful about throwing the term "absolutely" around. If they Jets management really feels strongly that some kind of trade up is a good move and they are getting the exact right guy from their system I'm not going to sit here and tell them they can't do it.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I am really just happy with either drafting a WR or trading for one. Just get us another guy cause Corey Davis isn't a #1

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Was the rant from one of their NFL insiders who may know what they are talking about or by some caller who is just as knowledgeable as everyone here?

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

SiriusXM has about 35 million paid subscribers and had revenue of nearly nine billion dollars in 2021, a bit more than your average internet station. While I do not disagree with your premise, you might be more careful with your own characterizations.

10. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

SiriusXM isn’t the radio station. MadDog radio is the station. You may want to be more careful with your corrections.

11. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

He wasn’t signed as one and isn’t paid as one. I’m glad everyone everywhere knows Davis isn’t our #1 WR… That’s Elijah Moore

12. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Listen give it a rest your trash talk game sucks. You sound like a 5-year child that just learned some new slang words. It seems like you're more upset about the length of time it takes lol. I'll handle it from now on since you have problems following orders.

13. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

[​IMG]

ps

all of this because you made a cunt of yourself, well your 49ers 'mate' made a cunt of you with a ridiculous statement that was easily dispelled lol

Amusing AF.

#173 K'OB, Apr 24, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
  14. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

No ..it was the Saturday AM Talk Show host opinion

He claims the lowest ranked teams like Giants Jets Detroit all continue to make bad choices because they don't follow Bill Polians advice and understand that 40% of a draft choice has to be based on character attitude and emotional fit

Regarding KT as as a prospect>> would Bill Parcells or Belichek draft a guy who says he never cared about winning at Oregon or when he was chosen to go to Alabama?? No way.!...will Joe Douglas take him ? That scares me

The Oregon Edge has big talent but comes with a major red flag ..too bad

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  15. BroadwayAaron

What low character guys have the Jets drafted? Character isn’t the issue. Talent is. I have no doubt that our front office will get the character portion of the evaluation right. I bet whoever was running their mouth about KT would have said the same about drafting Micah Parsons…

16. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Was reading Pro Football Network rumors from Tony Pauline that it's 50/50 if Nakobe Dean goes in the 1st round. If he's there at 35, they need to take him

17. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

And you thought I was a cunt Let him have it

K'OB likes this.
  18. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I still do :p:p:p

Only joking ;)

19. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Awww man. I thought we were mending fences

K'OB likes this.