What are your adopted teams for the play offs this year?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Jan 7, 2024.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Lions and Texans

I also wouldn't mind if the Bills actually won a SB as they've got there a few times and always lost and as a fan it must be gutting

I just don't want any of the usual suspects to be in the SB like the niners or the chiefs as it is just boring

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I already mentioned Packers and Lions for NFC; but to expound, if the Packers (which ain't happening) go far, that would be too hilarious for words. Now that's something I can get behind! It's probably going to be SF/K.C. in the SB. Yawn. If it's K.C. vs whoever, I probably won't watch the SB, anyway. The fix is already in. I've never seen a QB other than Shady complain and scream about every little fart, even when things are going their way. The helmet thing last night, Geez Louise, STFU.

3. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

My heart is with the Lions but my money is with SF to win it all.
    In the AFC my heart goes to the Texans now that they cleverly dumped Watson to the Browns for the biggest steal of all times. But my money is with the Ravens. I don’t think the beat SF though.

stinkyB likes this.
  4. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

Ravens or Lions

5. Kronoking

Kronoking Well-Known Member

I never really developed the same hatred for Buffalo as i have for the Pats and to a lesser extent Miami.

Rooting Buffalo as I like Josh Allen and the history story going in. Also spent a lot of time earlier in the season arguing that the people at my work writing them off were sleeping on how good he and that team could be. The Jets did not 'win" that week 1 game by any stretch, and I hate when people try to point that out to me as some kind of positive note on our season. Josh lost it. Period. In his worst game of the year every QB is gonna have 1 of every season, and which was 100% going to have to happen again for us to even have a chance in game 2 (it didn't, and we predictably got smoked). So there is the "I told you so" factor in play too i guess lol

I also got them a couple weeks back at +1500 to win the superbowl as my favorite value bet when I went to make one ;)

REVISion likes this.
  6. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Lions still going but I can see the Chiefs getting all the way to the end and it being a Niners vs Chiefs SB which at least would save me from watching it

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

In years past it would easily be a Lions-Ravens SB. BUT that wouldn't be a ratings bonanza so we know it isn't even possible in this day and age.

8. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

Welp that didn't work out. My new team is the Lions, since they've never won it.

9. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Ravens. Their organization is everything I wish the Jets was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Well, as an adoptee, I feel especially bummed that my adopted teams didn't make it past foster care. Rats.

11. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

^^ 22 Jan.

I do wish I had the courage to bet on my convictions - if one outcome is the one I least want to see I should bet on it as its 90% likely to happen.