We're now featuring an SEC Defense (9 deep) and an overall Defense that is (literally) over 20 deep.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DefenseWinsChampionships

We've truly built an SEC led Defense over night.

We're fully loaded on Defense (with just SEC talent alone) it's crazy.

Throughout both the draft and free agency we've built and became fully loaded with some of the SEC's very elite.

And yes. I want Jadeveon Clowney @ the right price too.

Why not?

A 10th SEC ball player couldn't hurt us because he'd fit right into our locker room while feeling like SEC home again (surrounded by 9 other SEC alumni).

We're now featuring nothing but SEC led Dogs on Defense.

And it's about to get real ugly for an AFC East Jim Kelly, Dan Marino and Tom Bradyless Division (first time in 36 years).

Because those are the only types of Legendary QB's who could've and would've survived this soon to be upcoming 2020 NY Defense; it's sick (and it's over 20 players deep).

There is not a single NFL built Defense outside of these Jets come 2020 (any beyond)...

Who currently feature as many defensive starters who've survived and came out of the cream of the crop (An SEC Powerhouse Conference).

And now...

Gregg Williams has his hands all over them (a grown man who's born and raised out in SEC Country himself out of Missouri; where Defensive Football is crazed over and craved for)

Gregg Williams is the right man to lead these Southern SEC animals.

Without question.

If you've ever loved college football on Saturdays?

You're going to love this moving forward come Sundays.

I promise.

And trust me when I say that Gregg Williams is going to utilize his SEC led Defense and lead them right into the playoffs too. Joe Namath 1968-1969 Jets - I guarantee it.

Quinnen Williams (Alabama). All over the D-Line.
    C.J Mosley (Alabama). Right up the middle of our defense.
    Avery Williamson (Kentucky). Right up the middle of our defense.
    Jamal Adams (LSU). Roaming the entire field and playing every position outside of D-Line.
    Marcus Maye (Florida). Playing out in Center Field and has played 32/48 games.
    Brian Poole (Gators). Top 1-3 NFL Nickel Back our next Ray Mickens.
    Jabari Zuniga (Florida Gators). Another SEC pass rusher in replace of Polite (out of Florida).
    Jordan Jenkins (Georgia). Another SEC Dog with 15.0 Sacks over the previous two seasons (and has out performed his 1st Round former Georgia Teammate in Leonard Floyd on an NFL level).
    Kyle Phillips (Tennessee). 39 tackles last year (limited amount of playing time) with 21 solo tackles, 7 tackles for loss, 6 QB hits and 1.5 sacks on a #1 Rated Run Defense already).

That is Nine (9) SEC ball players now turned professionals.

On the same playing field together.

That is a scary thought for opposing QB's.

(Brady did right by leaving for Tampa Bay with Gregg Williams sending these SEC dogs).

Not no bench warmers like Rudy on Defense either; but actual SEC Defensive Football Players @ the next level is what we're currently featuring.

I've never seen this before.

And if so,

when?

who?

which NFL team?

What year?

Because I'd like to know.

Joke: There is an an old Southern Country Boy joke that goes something like this...
    Q: What happens when you put 11 SEC Kids on the same Defensive Football field as one another and together?
    A: They end up winning multiple Championship(2).

And to think our Jets not only feature 9 SEC Defensive Players but an SEC led Defense who now has a chance and an opportunity to carry and lead for a true Franchise QB in Sam Darnold? Crazy.

Just one SEC Defense forced Lamar Jackson into one of his worst college football games (ever) and during a bowl game too.

10/27 (37%), 153 yard passing and 0 Passing TD's.

26 rushing attempts for only 33 yards lol an average of only 1.3 yards per carry and 0 rushing TD's

(Jamal Adams even chased him down from sideline to sideline and tackled him full speed).

Good luck to Jamal Adams if we ever run into him during the playoffs because he'll have more than just #33 to worry about. He'll have 8 other SEC dogs after his ass (and then he becomes exposed).

#1 DefenseWinsChampionships, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. DefenseWinsChampionships

What makes us 20 deep (on just Defense alone)

are the remaining players such as

(not all superstars but still can play this game)

who are surrounded by nothing but SEC players in...

Pierre Desir (A born and raised Southern kid out of Missouri and former 4th round pick played for an unknown Linwood college?) now a true #1 on the outside replacing Trumaine.
    James Burgess out of the ACC Louisville who is a stud at Linebacker (born in the South here in Florida).
    Neville Hewitt out of Marshall who is another stud at Linebacker (off the bench).
    Folorunso Fatukasi (A Queens kid) who I think is our next Pouha but much younger.
    Blessuan Austin (A Queens Kid out of Rutgers) who would've been a 1st round pick if not for injuries based of talent and potential alone.
    Bryce Hall (Like Austin, a 1st or 2nd round pick if not for injuries while @ Virginia) Back to back 2018-2019 steals @ CB. Now we have youth all throughout our Secondary).
    Arthur Maulet (Memphis but born and raised in the South of Louisiana still only 26 years of age @ CB).
    Nathan Shepherd (Fort Hays State? All I know is he's a solid role player as a former 3rd rounder still only 26 years of age and entering his prime (drafted 2018).
    Steve McLendon as veteran leader out of Troy (however born and raised in Alabama).
    Henry Anderson another veteran out of Stanford (however born and raised in Georgia).
    Blake Cashman a Minny kid (who looked really good before rookie injury last year).
    Ashtyn Davis (I didn't know anything about this California kid. Until I watched his tape. And he's fun. 2009's team would've loved him over Jimmy Leonard; he's blazing fast and lightning quick as a FS (Marcus Maye is going to have a fire lit under his ass; watch Marcus Maye go out there and be special now).

I may have missed a player or two but I've never seen anything like this on Defense before.

A Defense that is literally over 20 players deep.

And being led by a group of SEC Defenders; this is sick in the makings.

(no wonder why Injuries couldn't stop Gregg Williams from fielding a top 10 Defense last year)

@ Full Strength we're fully loaded (like never before).

20 something DEEP.

#2 DefenseWinsChampionships, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    GWjet, Mogriffjr and Footballgod214 like this.
  3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Took that temporary ban for threads like this, chewed it up and spit it out. You go DWC. Fight the establishment.

4. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Good post.

Football has been compared to a game of chess with OCs and DCs standing on hillsides directing the battle. Strength against strength. Anyone who's ever played the game of chess knows the player who controls the middle of the board usually wins the match.

Football is no different.

20 yrs ago the turf between the hashmarks was a verbial no mans land ruled by giants looking to end the careers of WRs who dared enter. While the game has changed and we now prize speed and agility along with brute size and strength, ruling the middle of the field is as important to an NFL Defense as controlling the trenches is to the O.

Draw a line down the middle of the Jets D. It's like a scary constellation in the night sky. Start with Quinnen Williams and Jamal Adams upfront controlling the LOS. Take a step back and find Avery Williamson and CJ Mosley, the most dominating center fielder and a year removed from surgery. Those 4 alone are scary. Now add Ashtyn Davis, the highest rated safety in college ball and Marcus Maye, a top 5 NFL free safety. Jets D will own the middle of the field.

You can find a team with a single player better than one of ours, but no team has a group of players more dominant than what Gregg Williams has with the Jets.

With Q entering his 2nd year and with CJ and Avery back on the field, now add in the new kid Davis, I agree with DWC. It's a scary group.

5. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I hope Jabari is the real deal, Jets need a pass rusher in the worst way. If he can take advantage of his speed and explosiveness, I can see him dominating from weak side OLB position.

6. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

I've lived in SEC territory my whole life, DWC, but nobody down here overrates SEC defenses quite as much as you do. It's really fallen off the last 15 years or so.

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Agreed.

9. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

No matter how scary you say our defense is - QBs aren't really scared. Until proven otherwise - our pass rush is anemic

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fansince90 and CotcheryFan like this.
  10. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Fake News, all SEC defensive players are guaranteed to succeed in the NFL. :p:p:p

fansince90 and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Enough is enough... You don't learn do you??? Take some time off and think about it.. Here's a hint.. KNOCK IT OFF WITH THESE RIDICULOUSLY LONG POSTS OF YOURS OR ELSE..

Mgmt..

joe, dawinner127, MoWilkBeast and 5 others like this.
  12. CotcheryFan

Do you really think he'll change his ways after all the timeouts he's had for similar violations?

joe and J-Raw24 like this.
  13. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I’m not one to go against the rules but I disagree with the Ban, guys and gals insult each other on this forum all the time, and only get warnings. So he writes long posts?

Patriot fan should be banned for faking to be a Jet fan and coming here with his passive aggressive defense of the Patriots.

We have a true Jet fan who writes too much and gets booted? I have to make it known I object.

Being annoying should not be a bannable offense.

UK jet, fansince90, ukjetsfan and 6 others like this.
  14. CotcheryFan

My bigger issue with DWC is that he belittles anyone he disagrees with. I can live with the long posts, but the "lol @ you" stuff is a little too much.

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  15. Cman68

Noted..

16. Cman68

We'll find out down the road.. Just done repeating the same warnings as if they're suggestions.

17. Cman68

Wasting people's time is.. He's been warned several times but failed to heed these warnings.

18. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

what he said

CotcheryFan and Red Menace like this.
  19. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Well DWC seeing will be believing...

Unfortunately our Opposition plays NFL Offense not Home Cooking ahaha

But I think we win plenty games >7 just the same

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Sadly the Dolphins would have destroyed LSU last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.