Welcome to TheGangGreen.com, tebowmaniacs!

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Petrozza, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

As it was promised earlier today, here's a forum dedicated to all things Tebow. You can worship him here all you want, just please don't take it out to any other forums. A Tebow-related thread in any other forum will be moved to this one and its creator will receive a warning. Any subsequent violations of this rule will lead to a suspension/ban. All rules of TheGangGreen.com message board apply to this forum as well. If you're new and don't know the rules, please click on the Forum Guidelines link in the upper right corner and read them.

Thank you

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Great idea , kudos to you guys .

3. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Never thought Id see the day hahaha. Not a bad idea at all though. This forum will be chaotic.

4. LetsGoJets11

LetsGoJets11 New Member

Gator fan (chomp chomp) but eing a bronco fan must have sucked. Worse than seeing harvin in the vikes.

5. Slap

Slap New Member

I think this is a good idea that might make everyone happy. The Jets fans can now discuss Jets news and the Tebowites can now feel sufficiently persecuted for their beliefs.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Just think of it as an internment camp. If it was good enough for the Japanese, it's good enough for Tebow's cult. Then again, you might want to think of it as a compound.

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Looks like Gang Green Nation followed our lead with the seperate Tebow forum. Looks like TGG.com is once again, the trendsetter for Jet Boards everywhere!!!

8. abyzmul

Yeah well THE_STOOLSAVER is too proud to do something this board did first. And he just loves his trolls too much.

9. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

welcome tebowmaniacs

you are all welcome here

just as long as you do not forget to click the ads

10. Sanchez Alvarez

I have been on here a few days.

Tebowmaniacs?

The people who go around stating falsehoods over and over about Tebow need their own thread. They are the freaks who need their own compound.

I have never read so many ignorant, misinformed opinions about one player.

It's like you all are a bunch of parrots who can only repeat what you have heard and can't bring a single original thought to the subject.

Try to actually watch Tebow play and form an opinion from that, please. This parrot mentality is much too obvious and I am sure most of you are far more intelligent than these tedious and repetitive negative posts on Tebow, let on.

#10 Sanchez Alvarez, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  11. Sanchez Alvarez

The negative Tebow headers on these threads out number the "Tebowmaniacs" headers, 3 to 1.

Please, Mr. mod, accomodate the "haters" with there own thread and make sure to keep them ONLY on that thread.

They are the bulk of your audience, so please accomodate them with their own place on this board.

That way we can all get along. Doesn't that make for an interesting board?

#11 Sanchez Alvarez, Mar 28, 2012
  12. abyzmul

Hush now baby don't say a word, momma's gonna get you a new forum.

And if that forum goes tits-up, momma's gonna get you a bunch of TGG aliases with fake IP addresses.

And if you still sound like the same douche you did before you got banned, momma's gonna get you a Tebow phenomenon to hide behind.

13. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

why being a bronco fan?

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

The "haters" are mostly Jets fans and they have forums here as well. It's actually more like the rest of the board is for them.

P.S. If you don't like it here, there are other message boards out there.

15. Sanchez Alvarez

It's o.k. here, there are plenty of decent reads.

If they are Jets fans great, so am I, since 1966, how about you? Tim Tebow IS a Jet, as well.

I just don't like anyone taking shots at me for something they know little about.

I always respond in kind.

16. Sanchez Alvarez

You don't seem so bright. Good for you. Makes life easier.

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Hmmmm... I have neither the time nor the desire to get into a discussion with you regarding how this message board should be run. It's been around for almost 12 years, so apparently it's being run correctly. You, on the other hand, have been here for only a few days. You should probably step back a little and look around instead of looking for confrontations that you have no chance of winning.

18. Sanchez Alvarez

I seriously have no idea what you mean. I have never looked for a confrontation in my life and I have never backed down from one when I was confronted.

If you have read the posts on this thread and most all the other Tebow threads, then you know there are plenty of misinformed opinions (being stated as if fact) and there is plenty of name calling that goes with those misinformed opinions (being stated as if fact), aimed very DIRECTLY at those that dispute the misinformation (being stated as if fact) about Tebow.

Those are the one's that I am speaking to. The one's that confronted me.

I have no desire to try to tell you how to run this board. The post I made (even though stating Mr. Mod) was more directed at those that continually argue against Tebow with insults to him and anyone who supports him. I was being facetious, because of the obvious. That is to say, there is far less need for a "Tebowmaniacs" board then there is for a "Tebowhaters" board.

Afterall, if the supporters of a player for the NEW YORK JETS (Tim Tebow) has to constantly endure insults because of that support (on a NY Jets site), shouldn't the people who so freely throw around those insults expect the same in return?

I was never serious about creating a new thread and was only making a point to those that throw darts at others.

#18 Sanchez Alvarez, Mar 28, 2012
  19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Seriously, you really should take Petro's advice on this one as indeed, your time here with us will be extremely shortened should you not take it. FTR, this IS Petro's site and yeah, we've been here longer than Tebow's been in the league (College included).

Why not take a few days off and search around for other boards to post on. I'm sure the official Jets Messageboard will welcome guys like you by the bandwagon load. There's another board that will go unmentioned here that indeed, needs Tebois.

Always keep in mind that no one is forcing you to post here. Please feel free to move on should you feel the need to do so.

#19 Cman68, Mar 28, 2012
  20. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

easy there fella......