Week 12: Texans/Jets Post Game Review Thread

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by macbk, Nov 26, 2006.

1. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Jets defeat the Texans 26-11. The Jets move to 6-5.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What a game today.

The Jets defense is great. Kerry Rhodes is the definition of a BEAST. This kid can play. He did a really good job today. The rest of the defense did great as well, but I wanted to point out Kerry.

The offensive, although it wasn't clicking in the 1st half, started to click in the 2nd. Chad was solid today and bounced back from last weeks game. I was scared, I admit, when Chad went down. But when he got up and started pumping up the crowd and letting them know he was okay, I got chills. [Someone has to get a video of that]. I forgot to mention Anthony Schlegels hit on the Texan kick-off returner. ..... OUCH!

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Nugent, going 4/4 today, was great. Hitting a 54 yrder (a career long) must have been a great feeling for Mike. I know it was for me and everyone else.

Overall, this was a great game. The Jets needed this win, and they came in and got it. We are 6-5, and still in the hunt for a playoff spot. But like Mangini said, let's not mention the "P" word. Just take 1 game at a time, and have the "Let's just win the game" attitude.

.....J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

#1 macbk, Nov 26, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2006
  2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

3. Tight

Tight Active Member

dewayne robertson, bryan thomas, killing it.

Who would of thought.

4. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

3 1/2 games of great defensive play in a row. Since the bye week, they've been more aggressive (although not that much today), and they've really improved overall.

5. SOWELLisGOD

SOWELLisGOD New Member

i hate this win loss win loss back and forth...let's string together some wins NOW

6. Toon is God

Toon is God Active Member

sure its been said already but where was those field goal tries last week, good win for the jets, lets thaw out the frozen tundra

7. crazycoots21

crazycoots21 New Member

Who Is The Return Guy Now?!?!?

Hey Everybody! I was out of town and missed the game on TV, but I noticed in the box score that Washinton and NOT Miller was returning kicks. Did I miss something? Does anyone have any insight? Will Miller return kicks next week? He's too good to not be returning kicks!!!

GO JETS!!! :pats_suck:

8. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

Like in almost every game this season, both Leon & Miller were back to return kicks. The Texans were smart enough to kick it to the opposite side of the field so that Miller wouldn't have the chance to return them.

Miller did, however, return a field goal for about 30 yards.