We need playmakers on offense!

Discussion in 'Draft' started by fansince90, Apr 28, 2017.

1. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

I wanted Fournette. Since he is gone i think Mixon is the best rb available. Although he had the incident he deserves a second chance like most hunan beings who make bad decisions. I want him or the rb from OSU Samuel. He reminds me of Sproles he can run and catch like a wr. Im looking for match up nightmares. Id draft both of them if they were available. We need playmakers on offense!

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I wanted Fournette also.. but If Cook is there, I'd Grab him in a heartbeat..

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

ftr, I think Mixon is gonna be a good player but think we are gonna stay away from "issues"

4. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

We need some more playmakers, but think we already have 3 and maybe 4 in Enunwa, Decker, Powell and maybe Anderson.

I seriously doubt if Mixon is on the Jets' draft board, and am glad he isn't. Cook may not be on it either, and again I'm glad. I wouldn't want either. IMO the Jets need a RB, but he needs to be a workhorse, power-type RB.

The Jets also need a TE and expect them to add one of Shaheen, Leggett or Butt.

5. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

I agree. Today we need a rb or wr, cb and te. If Cook is there take him if not best wr, cb, or te. CB looks like the next best pick at 39 unless Cook is there and then round three rb or wr and te with the next two.