We hired mangini for this ?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tight, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Tight

Tight Active Member

Im not usually the type to go crazy after a loss, but this is ridiculous.

Our D can't stop anybody thats decent at quarterback, this is disgusting.

I know peyton is good, but come on, this is ridiculous.

We can't stop the run.

Week after week qb's put up good numbers against us.

Something has to give.

2 mins left, no timeouts. They march the ball down the field.

Disgusting, this is probably the worst i've felt mentally in months. This shit will bother me into mid-week.

Defensive guru my ass, who would of thought coming into the season, that our OFFENSE would be the strength of our team. I sure as hell did'nt

Go jets.

shit.

2. namath4ever

namath4ever Member

Last year we would have lost 30-3 under Herm.

3. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

you're blaming Mangini for this?

give me a break.

the defense showed absolutely NO heart today...and I f*ckin hate all of them right now.

idiots.

4. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

a 4-12 team just played one of the best teams in the league to a 3 point game with under a min to go and you're upset?

5. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

o man give it up.. this team lacks talant the fact that were competing is impressive.

#5 hydro51, Oct 1, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  6. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Really, 30-3 on Herm's best year would be accurate. Yes I know, they beat the colts once or twice, but for the most part they've owned Hermie.

This team's O hasn't looked this good since Parcells was the man, and it's only week 4 of the man's head coaching career. YOu can cry all ya want until mid-week. Doesn't bother me one bit. We were supposed to get blown out.

7. -MC-

-MC- Active Member

everyone should shut the hell up for a while.. your all pissed off, the jets gave us hope but just couldnt pull through, let it go. and yes this is the worst ive felt since losing in the 04 playoffs.

8. Khan

Khan Active Member

We lack the talent of a complete team, significantly in run blocking/key parts of a 3-4 (Nose tackle, pass rushing LB, other 3-4 DE that can also pass rush besides Ellis), and Justin Miller's still not a consistent corner, Barrett might've made more of a difference had he been in.

9. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

...you're an idiot!!!!! this team is heading in the right direction.....go kill yourself.....

10. Tight

Tight Active Member

huh ? what ?

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You are blaming Mangini? He's not on the field making playing defense, wait until he gets his players in here. This is year 1 of a re-building. The fact that we should have won is enough to make me proud to be a fan of Mangini and the Jets.

12. akibud

akibud Active Member

maybe its time you found another team!! you know, one that has all the parts in place. That would be great for you.

13. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Agreed. We knew this would take this season and next offseason to get the right people that Mangini wants. Come on, what would a Jet season be without a few excrutiating losses?

14. Tight

Tight Active Member

ha ha what a tool. I like my life, end your own if you feel that strongly.

15. NY2MD_FS

NY2MD_FS Member

you know what, that's not needed right now. if you think herm would've done better than your fooling yourself. If your not happy with this team so far then you arent seeing the bigger picture here. This team is fighting their asses off right now. When could you have said that last year?

16. Tight

Tight Active Member

Please no advice, thanks. I did'nt say anything about not loving this team I'm simply disappointed in our d. I have that right, Douchebag.

17. Tight

Tight Active Member

Herm is not our coach anymore, can we please please stop talking about him. Thanks.

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

you actually expected us to win? we played much better then anyoen could have anticipated, and Mangini has done a great job, i would have went for it on 4th down too....why?? because Peyton manning usually doesnt score fgs, he scores tds....and 3 points wouldnt have done anything...i would have played it the same way on those odds

i beleive that every team is going to look twice at their schedules now and say...."ah shit, we have to play the Jets this year!"

19. akibud

akibud Active Member

I'll ignore the immature name calling and just point out that I also have a right to suggest that you take a long walk off a short pier, but you don't have to listen to me!!

20. NY2MD_FS

NY2MD_FS Member

well then can you stop being so negative over this loss, yea it sucks but what the hell do you expect from this team. it's not like we lost to the fucking dolphins. you need to relax and your $*#&*@% welcome.