Vegan Jets Tailgate ?!?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Heavy Metal Thunder, May 18, 2013.

1. Heavy Metal Thunder

I don't go to many games. Only game I went to last year was on Thanksgiving... Was running a little late from Thanksgiving BS... Ran to the stadium, waited in line for a beer.. Finally got to my seat at the beginning of the 2nd qtr, score was 0-0 and I sat back for a classic Jets Pats battle... Well we all know what happened next. Somewhere between my 2nd and 3rd sips of my beer, the Pats score 21 points and Sanchez is trying to give Brandon Moore a colonoscopy with his helmet. So I am determined to have a good "game experience" next year. That means no begging any of my pseudo-sympathetic Giants friends to come with me. So I'd like to know if there are any other vegan Jets fans out there? If so, would you be down to organize going to a game next year and having a vegan tailgate? If not, maybe TGG will have an open tailgate one game and the carnivores can make fun of me for bringing hummus and a synthetic leather football. All in good fun though, we're all rooting for the same team.

2. GastineauFan

GastineauFan New Member

Vegan Tailgate

Heavy Metal Thunder, I'm a vegan season ticket holder and would be interested in your idea of a vegan tailgate. I plan on going to most or all of the Jets home games this year. Have any other vegan Jets fans contacted you? Let me know if you're still interested.

3. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Meet is so good, you ever eat grass fed cow or venison? I got so much deer meat in my freezer I might not shop for a year. I got some dear pepperoni dam is it good.

Just curious, why are you guys veg?

4. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

meat, bro.............

5. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

A poster named Heavy Metal Thunder is a vegan. Nope, didn't see that coming.

6. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

I was thinking that.

7. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You'd be surprised. There are some very convincing women at metal shows that can turn clams into tofu.

There are a lot of malleable metalheads out there.

My woman got me to lay off the herb. I love her, but I also hate her ability to do it.

And I live in Texas, so we will likely be the last state to legalize.

Sometimes, you just need to find better distractions.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I bet they are veg to try to get such a vicious carnivore as you off their trail

Imagine this...

You are in a field, picking berries, and mushrooms, and feed grass.

All of a sudden, a tiny little man, wearing an elastic suit, pops out of the brush, blood covering his tiny teeth, yelling about how Dana White knows the best for MMA and also ankle bites.

He tries to drag you to his mini-mini-van, where his even tinier offspring awaits.

Even as a vegan... do you bite your own leg off?

10. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

You got it almost right. I would pop up, choke it unconscious . Then drag it to the mini van.

Very sporting and delicious