Unbelieveable!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by typeOnegative13NY, Jan 18, 2011.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Sorry if this doesn't deserve it's own thread. I was on vacation with my family this weekend,and didn't have internet. I have a lot of TGG catching up,it's was torture to not be able to come here after the win. I saw most of the game. I was at Disney and there were a million Pats jerseys walking around,and needless to say,they were nowhere to be found after the game.

I am still fucking floating. From Welker the pussy getting jacked up and crying,to miss america holding him after the game. Bart Scotts interview "Can't wait". Could not have happened to a better team and fanbase. Screw the media for their disrespect. And screw New England for their now lost sense of entitlement.
    I'm suprised ESPN didn't shut down for the day and fly the flag low. Poor babies.

2. RMorin

RMorin Member

I felt like I had take drugs after the victory. I cherished every second of my drive home listening to WEEI (I'm in MA and thats the predominant sport radio station) and the callers after the game.

It is funny about the Pats media love-fest as they will have to find a new golden boy for the next three weeks.

3. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Your first sentence is all I needed to agree. It's bittersweet..I didn't fall asleep until about 8 am Monday morning after the game, and that was even with Ambien. Tonight i'm equally restless..when we're in the playoffs it's like my mind goes into "part of the team" mode. I'm just so excited, especially knowing we're 60 minutes away from a superbowl, and we have had the toughest road in recent history to get there.

It's just...fuck it man, words don't describe this feeling. I can only imagine what it must be like to be on the roster right now.