Trying to stay positive.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Baumeister, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

How about that defense. Where was the Jets D of the first 11 weeks. Offense was not much beter. Farve threw no good passes down field at all. Penelties killed the Jets today! To be honest I am at a loss of words. I am so pissed off. 49ers are a train wreck. Granted it is hard to travel 3 time zones and be ready to play. All I wanted to do is drop a post with all kinds of 4 letter words F this F that. Alas reality got the better of me. The Jets are still tied for first place in the division and anything can happen so lets hope for the best. Compared to last year this year is kick ass. Double the wins. Who knows where this team can go. Even with the two losses that maybe should have been victories. How does everybody else feel?

2. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

why is farve even throwing downfield?????? we were scoring 28 points a game with short timing routes, screens, and running the ball....we have gone away from that the last two weeks...against inferior teams we never seem to play to our strengths of ball control and long drives - we go fo quick strikes for some reason

3. Greencoloredglasses

Greencoloredglasses New Member

We're all pissed off. We're not satisfied that we won 8 this year compared to 4 last year. The table was set to do something big. Our beloved Jets are showing serious signs that the old familiar choke ghost is not dead. We'll see next week...

4. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. I have been asking myself the same question. Where did that Offense go?

I dont blame the Offense but still. Having that Offense back sure would help out this horrible D as far as pass coverage goes.