True crime thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Nov 23, 2022.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I thought we had a thread like this, but couldn’t find it. Please merge if I missed it.

sone cases stick with me. Amityville, Chris Watts,Gabby Petito, and now this Idaho case. I guess because they are of the nature of how and why, above many others.

I just started paying attention to this case 2 days ago. I just can’t imagine how someone could do this. Both capability wise, and task wise.

The coroner has said that all were found in their beds, sone had defensive wounds. But if all were found in their beds, that means if the killer were targeting a specific person, he would not have needed to enter any other rooms , if no one got out of bed… making all 4 targets?

in my opinion, speculation, it’s someone male, local, just above college age, that was always an outcast . Has a view of the house , sees the partying and fun and drove him insane. May have at some point even had an interaction with these kids.

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You LI guys remember that sick fuck that dismembered the neighbor's 13 year old daughter in his family's basement in Valley Stream after she was lured there by his little brother and while his brother and his buddies were upstairs and they (the one's upstairs) all got off scott fucking free?

3. typeOnegative13NY

Shit, I was born in valley stream and I never heard of that

4. Dierking

Kelly Ann Tinyes. Look it up. I remember it like it was yesterday.

You remember the Johnny Pius murder? that was the kid who saw some hoods stealing a minibike and got beaten to death and rocks shoved down his throat. I think all the perps got out of jail because of prosecutorial misconduct.

5. typeOnegative13NY

That one I do. Also helped give rise to chief Burke. The unofficially suspected LI serial killer.

6. Dierking

Okay, now you have to elaborate.

7. typeOnegative13NY

I have to go back when I get home to make sure I get it right… but he was (I think if I’m not messing it up), one of the kids that identify the killer, even though he was also involved..

And this began his relationship with the prosecutor, that would become key in furthering his career.

here’s a long, but good read . There’s more info out there, as this is over 5 years old.
    https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article...nt-fall-of-long-islands-dirtiest-police-chief

#7 typeOnegative13NY, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  8. typeOnegative13NY

Another thing that bugs me about the Idaho case. … the 911 call.

It’s said now that they believe the murders took place 3-4am. The 2 surviving roommates on the 1st level go upstairs approximately 1130-1145 am that morning … discover one of the victims “unresponsive “. They then summon some other friends over, then call 911. The police discover it was a homicide. How did the roommate not see the bloodbath? And only think they weren’t waking up? I guess it’s possible that the blood ran down into the bed, was hidden by the bed, but with that much, I would think it would also show in a blanket, unless the killer spent the time to put covers over. Still, makes no sense to me when hearing that this was compared to the Sharon tate scene.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Idaho case makes no sense at all.

I guess it is possible that the 4 victims were all so incapacitated that they didn't struggle or scream and so the roommates didn't know anything was happening. It's also possible that the roommates were so so incapacitated by something (drugs or alcohol) that they slept through it. However both scenarios seem kind of unlikely.

If I was investigating I would be going on the premise that one or both of the roommates were involved somehow, either in the crime or knowing who else was in the house that evening. My guess is that they have lawyered up at this point and are not talking to the police any more after their initial statements. That would explain the repeated statements from the authorities that the two roommates could be key sources of information in understanding what happened that night.

I have to tell you that when I first heard about the quadruple homicide the first thing that came to mind was fentanyl and maybe a bad batch of some spiked drug causing all 4 to OD. That would have explained silent deaths and no notice to anybody until nearly noon the next day.

A slasher attack absolutely does not fit that scenario, particularly with 2 other people in the house.

10. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Hey man--I was thinking about posting this case too--it looks like the cops have totally screwed up this investigation unless the killer is a trained ninja assassin which seems unlikely as the victims seem like regular nobody's.

And now if comes out a dog was in the house the whole time? It looks like a labrodoodle--I have had many dogs and all of them would have gone crazy with someone just coming to the door. Do labrodoodles bark?

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  11. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

It def seems like the survivors were on the "outside" of the group in terms of where their bedrooms were (lowest level) and in the pic released where each is on the edge. Also explains why the dog didnt go batshit crazy.

12. Br4d

I didn't even know there was a dog. Dog makes it even more likely it is an insider job since dogs go batshit crazy when a squirrel climbs a tree next to a house let alone when a stranger is in the house assaulting the residents.

My perp-o-meter is now focused on the surviving residents.

typeOnegative13NY and IDFjet like this.
  13. typeOnegative13NY

I think the very lower level is pretty isolated from the other 2 floors, the upper 2 fooors were a later addition to the house. I can see them sleeping through it, if the killer came in through the sliding glass door upstairs.
    I just do t see how they didn’t see a bloody scene when they called the cops.
    This type of killing takes a unique type of loonatic. Shooting is one thing, but stabbing 4 , and none got out of bed? So strange

14. typeOnegative13NY

Someone online(credibility) said the dog was found away from the house , possibly had chased someone. I don’t know that I believ that . So much shit being flung around.

15. typeOnegative13NY

There was so much blood, that there is photo of it actually seeping to the outside of the house. Something about that 911 call is t adding up, hopefully when it’s all solved it makes sense. I do t think college kids that otherwise live a normal life, are capable of this. Even if there was a rage toward one person, I think the mind would stop someone after 1.

16. typeOnegative13NY

Here’s another strange aspect. The guy there, was a boyfriend who didn’t live there. Most likely would have been in the same bed. So he had to kill 2 , in the same bed with neither getting up.

IDFjet likes this.
  17. typeOnegative13NY

The dog belonged to one of the victims, it would have in my opinion been covered in blood, having been in the bedroom, and possibly trying to intervene. The girl loved her dog, and there’s no way she just let it roam the house with multiple occupants while she slept. It had to have been in the room.

I know the cops have to stay quiet during an investigation. But I hope they have some luminol on hand. Some footprints could tell a lot.

18. Br4d

BTW I'm good with the survivors lawyering up and not talking. It's easy to get something pinned on you with just a few words out of place.

Investigators are looking for motive because it's clear the survivors had the means.

The timing of the call in the morning and the content is kind of strange. I think that the investigators probably should be checking the survivors cell phones for which towers they pinged that morning. How far away from the scene did either of them travel before the call to 911?

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  19. typeOnegative13NY

So far the story is that they arrived home, went to sleep around 1am, the victims , home around 145am. 2 of the victims were drunk dialing an ex boyfriend up until around 3am… they estimate the murders to be between 3-4am.
    The only thing heard from the survivors so far is that they got matching tattoos with the victims initials with angel wings, and posted it on social media

Edit.. to add that it’s also strange that after seeing one of the victims “unresponsive “, they called more friends over , before calling the cops. Cmon, how the fuck did no one realize that they were all stabbed to death.

#19 typeOnegative13NY, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  20. typeOnegative13NY

That town and authorities have a ticking clock too, because everyone is on thanksgiving break. Who’s sending their kids back with a killer still loose