Tremors... The end of a legend.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Cman68, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Yes folks, Tremors 7 is out and for fans of the franchise, it will strike you as going out in style. Perhaps one of the better produced in the series, Shrieker Island has good action and a better story line than most of the other movies in the series.

Its out on Netflix so, block out 90mins and check it out. If you're a fan of "Tremors", you'll love this one too.

Oh yeah.... Spoiler Alert: Burt Gummer does not survive this movie..

#1 Cman68, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    patleahy likes this.
  2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Saw it about a week ago but like many of the other tremors movies It was mainly just for distraction purposes. On my road trip over the summer we had a couple of days rained out so we did watch the last couple before this one, got me primed.

Cman68 likes this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You ever buy your RV?

4. The Waterboy

Not yet, we keep finding houses to fix up so never found enough of a break in projects to get one. Now since we are right off the chain of lakes down here she has a boat on her wishlist to get first.

We did a 6 week road trip over the summer though. Just roughed it in hotels along the way.

We are in our last fixer upper so when this is done I'm putting my foot down and getting my RV. Until she tells me no, of course.

#4 The Waterboy, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Boat >> RV

but right now good finding either without paying through the nose

6. The Waterboy

Finally did get a travel trailer, 2016 Jayco Jay Flight Baja edition. Been on the road 2 weeks and the plan was to do 6-8 weeks but we are probably going to cut it short at about 4 weeks, head back and get a class A or C.

It's nice but too small for more than a 4-5 day trip.

Damn prices on travel trailers were through the roof but found a guy that wasn't up to date on pricing so I'll likely make 30-40% profit after only owning it less than 2 months. Luckily class a and c haven't gone up as much as travel trailers.

7. The Waterboy

Boats weren't near as overpriced as travel trailers. Travel trailers were almost all listed at 50% above NADA. I got lucky and found a guy who just moved from New Mexico and hasn't kept up on pricing. As I was saying above, I'll probably make 30% profit. I'll take that to get the boat, which I was able to put off even though she was pushing for it.

I'm thinking I need to sell it quick though because I see prices dropping off very soon as everywhere else opens up and people start flying again.

stinkyB likes this.
  8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Cman68 likes this.