Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas obliterating records

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Dec 8, 2021.

1. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

But Reg has the right to bear children and identify as Loretta even if he can't actually bear children and is still Reg. The world effing crazy.

FJF and Sundayjack like this.
  2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Well this is really only an issue going one way as it relates to women’s sports. It’s not an issue in mens sports.

You’re right though. So they should be subject to testing for performance enhancing substances just as anyone else would. If you’re a biological woman trying to compete in women’s sports while taking testosterone boosters, then you have to pass the test or stop when you want to compete.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If you have a penis, natural or surgical, or had a penis you shouldn't be competing in women's sports.

Why is this so hard to understand?

The Great American likes this.
  4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It’s not. And it’s one of the few out of football topics it sounds like we agree on.

Br4d likes this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Sounds like she/he won the championship race today. It was a close race, she pulled it out by the skin of her Adam’s apple

Savatage and FJF like this.
  6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Close race... :confused:

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Haven't commented on this thread yet, but the way I see it, shame on Lia Thomas for even competing in women's swimming. If she wants to be treated as a woman in pretty much anything else, then good for her. But the fact is she has an unfair advantage over the other women in competitive swimming, and considering she's smart enough to get into UPenn, she's smart enough to know that.

REVISion and Br4d like this.
  8. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Amazing how spot on that scene is now.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  9. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Unfortunately,he is also smart enough to know he could game the system because people fear being labeled as a phobic or worse if they dared speak out about it. This is what cancel culture allows to happen

REVISion and Sundayjack like this.
  10. Sundayjack

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Oh, man (no pun intended), I remember that. It also caused a lot of health problems for the athletes during and after. Most of those girls were being doped with testosterone and steroids against their will or without their knowledge and the ones who did know and did it willingly were so brainwashed with Commie propaganda to be the best by any means necessary they bought in.

I distinctly remember the American female swimmers and rowers smelling a huge rat. They leaked to the press that they were in the women's locker room changing and heard a bunch of men talking on the other side of the lockers near the showers. They thought they were being perved and were going to report them/call the police.

They go around the corner and it's the East German girls. The crazy part was that when it was officially exposed - especially for how long it had been going on (YEARS!) - no-one was sanctioned. The wins weren't voided and everyone was able to keep their medals.

Br4d likes this.
  12. jetophile

More on Germany. The 1936 Olympics in Berlin, a/k/a "The Nazi Olympics". It's hilarious to me that Jesse Owens tore Hitler a new asshole and a handful of Jews made Hitler gag on his own vomit, but I digress.

Anyway, Dora Ratjen was a German high jumper. Only Dora Ratjen wasn't exactly Dora. It turns out Ratjen had a penile protruberance (think of an extremely enlarged clitoris but not really, because it wasn't mucous membrane). She also had a rough scar that looked like a rudimentary external vagina. Stay with me now.

When she was born, the Dr. didn't surgically mutilate her by removing it, which I think is a very, very wrong thing to do even if it's only a little nebulous. She got lucky on that. Dora's parents were advised to raise her as female because her genitalia looked more like one than the other at birth, so that's what they did.

Over the years the protruberance grew to the point where Dora had to strap up for the Olympics. Now you know there's no way the Nazis didn't physically examine their own athletes. Seeing as the Nazis didn't tolerate "physical deformities" - which those outside of Nazi circles didn't know about at the time and the mass exterminations of Jews, homosexuals, and "undesirables" hadn't started yet - they let it go and let her compete, because hey, she could win for the glory of Germany.

She came in 4th, but was killing it before. Some people think she threw it just to get away from the increasing scrutiny and possible embarrassment to the Nazi Party. Here's Dora:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A couple of years later she was arrested on a train and was accused of being a man dressed in women's clothing. After being questioned by police, she said yes, I'm a man, and here's my story (which I already told you all).

Mugshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dora changed her name to Heinrich and went on to live a quiet life in obscurity as a male, and it's clearly a case of intersex and undescended testicles.

So, Nazi Germany and testosterone and anabolic steroids given to female East German swimmers under Communist rule . . . both of these things still aren't Lia Thomas.

EDIT: Autocrat. I mean autocorrect.

#52 jetophile, Feb 18, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
  13. jetophile

Yep, I already mentioned gaming the system and that is what's happening. I should quote myself just to annoy you.

EDIT: There ya go, I thought I'd make your day.

https://forums.theganggreen.com/thr...bliterating-records.96648/page-2#post-4179029

FJF likes this.
  14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm somewhat ambivalent about this phenomenon where the world we live in begins to resemble a Monty Python sketch more and more everyday.

FJF likes this.
  15. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Monty Python were historians, accurately portraying the absurdities inherent in all human life.

The Life of Brian cuts much more closely to the truth of religion and cults in Roman occupied Judea than any of the official histories.

16. Sundayjack

Yeah, and in this case, not just because Judith was a mouthy, manipulative cunt,

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Damn, I didn’t think you were THAT old.

Br4d likes this.
  18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The 1972 East German women's swimming team just gathered for their fiftieth reunion. They seemed to be just fine.

[​IMG]

The Great American likes this.
  19. jetophile

Oh, dear . . .

[​IMG]
    Well, at least we had Mark Spitz. o_O

20. jetophile

https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.c...-of-lia-thomas-extend-to-psychological-scope/

^How anyone could possibly argue with any of this is beyond me. It's worth the read, especially since this coach transitioned from male to female. Lia Thomas ain't no transgender hero. Heroine. Whatever.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/23/lia-thomas-and-the-destruction-of-womens-sports/

Ken Buck is a bit of a woo-woo out there jackass in many ways, but there's not much to disagree with below, even if you despise some of his stances on other matters:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/23/lia-thomas-and-the-destruction-of-womens-sports/

I said it from the get-go and I'll say it again: I think Lia Thomas is hurting the transgender community and gaming the system. Just because we had Renee Richards doesn't mean that original biology means nothing. It does.

I admire Richards for being a trailblazer for acceptance but I would have the same issue with her as I do with Thomas when it comes to any given sport. Even though Richards fully transitioned before appealing to play tennis as a woman she went through male puberty and lived many years as a biological man. So again, what does that mean? It means years of testosterone with muscular and skeletal development as a biological male. Regardless, the physical advantage remains.

It should also also be noted that Richards was pretty good - not great - as a male player, but started crushing the competition as a female player. I don't know what's so hard about this except that people are too afraid to do the right thing even if it's the unpopular thing in our current environment. All I'm really seeing is a bunch of cowards.

If Leah Thomas had any Integrity as an athlete she would bow out. Instead she's trying to use this entire thing to become a poster child for "equality". Well, it depends on what your definition of equality is. Physically this situation is far from equal, which is the point of the whole goddamn thing.

Putting it another way, if people want to get even more technical about it, women have had a rough time of it throughout history. You can be different and still be equal in all facets of life, but the physical part doesn't mean you're being discriminated against as a transgender woman. If I was one of those female swimmers I would be so pissed.

There are plenty of women who could kick a guy's ass and of course Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs but that's unnecessary parsing for the sake of the bigger picture.