Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas obliterating records

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The men playing women sports thing is intertwined in both. You just don’t like it nor like who asked the question.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Well they said she's in a cult. Obviously that's a little ridiculous, yeah I dont like that.

I was surprised Dawn Staley gave that guy the time of day to be honest. It was the day before the National Championship. Can you imagine if some political guy who didn't cover football all season asked Bear Bryant about ladies playing football the day before the Crimson Tide played for the national title? He woulda ripped the guy a new asshole haha

Staley shoulda done that instead

Sundayjack likes this.
  3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Coaches have been asked polarizing political questions since 2017. Where have you been? This isn’t a one-off, you just don’t like the topic or outlet.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Usually they are being asked though by people who covered them all season, and not the day before a championship game, unprovoked. Unless you have a similar example. I've been here on this planet since 2017!

Its kinda moot anyway because Staley actually did take the time to share her opinion with the question and even gave him the opportunity to follow up. I know I wouldn't have and I don't think Bear Bryant, my example, would've either